Floopy Finds His 3000th Cache!!

Skully & Mulder et al.

.... I can't imagine ever hitting 3000. Way to go Po!

That's because SF trashes out the caches that he finds!!! :unsure:

J/K

Actually, I've witness Floopy find caches that have been archived. He's amazing hunter, It's a thrill to watch him seek a cache.

Congrats! :rolleyes:

To paraphrase ZVY "V jnyx jvgurq ubabenoyr zra"

Edited by ekitt10

Flop-tastic

Now here is a Stayfloopy question that always gnaws at me every time I hear it?

How do you pronounce Stayfloppy. I always hear it mispronounced. Is it Stay-Flupee (rhymes with Snoopy) or Stayfloppy like a floppy computer disk.

Impressive dedication!

Now here is a Stayfloopy question that always gnaws at me every time I hear it?

How do you pronounce Stayfloppy. I always hear it mispronounced. Is it Stay-Flupee (rhymes with Snoopy) or Stayfloppy like a floppy computer disk.

I'd like to know the answer to that too.

And what does PS CHEAH mean???????????

The guy with the most finds on Long Island lives in NJ? :lol:

I don't know if that's true any more unless someone takes the time to tally all the caches, past and present, on Long Island. I think there are a few Long Island geocachers who have found pretty much everything on Long Island from end to end. Haven't you been doing that?

Way to go, Po! I knew you were gonna do it when I found your log for #2999 yesterday, but I'm AMAZED that 2999 and 3000 are so far apart. All those caches and nothing in between you haven't found? WOW!

I think you need to relax, take a little vacation from caching now. I hear Nashville is nice. :lol:

How do you pronounce Stayfloppy.  I always hear it mispronounced.  Is it Stay-Flupee (rhymes with Snoopy) or Stayfloppy like a floppy computer disk.

Rhymes with Snoopy.

I guess I was the one who mispronounced it :lol:

I always thought that StayFloopy was a retro computer name, for a person that pined for the old days of installing a new software program by getting a collection of 20 - 30 floppy disks, and inserting them one at a time.

So what is the origin or meaning of StayFloppy?

Way to go, Po! I knew you were gonna do it when I found your log for #2999 yesterday, but I'm AMAZED that 2999 and 3000 are so far apart. All those caches and nothing in between you haven't found? WOW!

I think you need to relax, take a little vacation from caching now. I hear Nashville is nice. :lol:

There were other caches around but it was night. I can't just do any cache when it's dark, even with a Craftsman lantern.

And besides, I'd already figured out what I did wrong at What A Grate Idea so it would be an easy bag on my way home. (the way home that night being I-287 for some reason ;) )

Nashville... a place to visit for the music, of course. :(

I always thought that StayFloopy was a retro computer name, for a person that pined for the old days of installing a new software program by getting a collection of 20 - 30 floppy disks, and inserting them one at a time.

So what is the origin or meaning of StayFloppy?

I believe I've already answered on the forums somewhere. May have to search for the thread.

Anyway, maybe about 5 years ago, a local business had a sign up by the road saying "PARK RIDGE FLOORING", except that one leg of the "R" had worn away so it actually said "PARK RIDGE FLOOPING".

So the name is a play on that.

Edited by stayfloopy