Searching For A 60c/60cs Dealer In The Us!

hedberg

Unfortunally are not the Swedish importer interested in selling units, so the price is outrageous... So we are thinking of buying some units from the US, but there is so many dealers. We would like you to send an email (thru GC.com) with your recommendation of good dealers in the US that sells Garmin products.

If anyone here is working at one, please contact us if you are interested!!

This message is not considered to be an ad, we are just trying to find the cheapest price for buying new GPS for geocaching!

Well I can only speak for Canada :rolleyes:. I can think of two places right off

gpscity.ca

http://www.gpscity.com/gps/brados/canada.html

gpscentral.ca

http://www.gpscentral.ca/products.htm

I know there are lots and lots of places in the states to purchase gps's as well,, I've seen folks post the links :huh:

good luck! :unsure:

tryin to choose between a 76cs, and a 60cs....... flippiing coin.....

I haven't bought a 60c(s) from overseas, so I'm only repeating comments that I've read from others. MOST U.S. dealers only stock the models with the 'Americas Recreational' basemap, not the 'Atlantic Recreational' basemap that is standard on European models. If you're going to use a different map program with the unit anyway, it's not a big deal. But, just something to keep in mind if you wanted to use the standard basemap.

Unfortunally are not the Swedish importer interested in selling units, so the price is outrageous... So we are thinking of buying some units from the US, but there is so many dealers. We would like you to send an email (thru GC.com) with your recommendation of good dealers in the US that sells Garmin products.

If anyone here is working at one, please contact us if you are interested!!

This message is not considered to be an ad, we are just trying to find the cheapest price for buying new GPS for geocaching!

A place that guarantees everything 100% www.rei.com