Announcing - Website For The Oga

The Blue Quasar

As many of you know, the Ontario Geocaching Association has a website but did not have a proper URL on the Domain Name Server.

Well, that has been changed!

To access the Ontario Geocaching Association (OGA) you may now go to....

OGA website

This area will also be updated soon to include a free membership, better descriptions of the areas in Ontario, access to shirts and patches, files to download for landowners, permission forms for Conservation Authorities that OGA has an agreement with, a quarterly newsletter (first edition is Labour Day).

We are also working on regional pages, the first one being Niagara and hopefully more will follow quickly.

This URL is the first step in Stage 2 deployment of a fully functional OGA website.

:) The Blue Quasar

The Newsletter promised for download from the OGA is available on on web site

We had a few hiccups along the way, but as we are still learning I hope you'll understand that we did our best and hope to continue to improve.

You can find the CACHE-ON! newsletter on the News page

OGA Site - News

I hope to print some out for Cache-In this weekend for those attending.

I am also considering a restructure of the OGA with respect to job descriptions and some minor layout concerns.

More info on that if/when it unfolds.

Until then, please enjoy the newsletter and if you have any content to provide please send all ideas to Amazon Annie (her email is posted on the OGA site in the Contacts area)

OGA Site - Contacts

<_< The Blue Quasar

Discovering Ontario one cache at a time