What Happed???

Team FUBAR

I need to vent. What the heck happened to common sense. It seems like no one has it anymore. Now I consider myself only average intelligence(sp?) but i look around and it's like wow.... How do some people even function. It's everywhere, you can;t get away from it. Maybe it's just ignorarance. I closed down my own thread earlier this week because somebody decided to try to scare people about how you shouldn;t leave your car alone while your geocaching. Someone might copy down your VIN number, go to a dealer get keys cut and then come back and steal your car. Give me a break, get a life. In another thread we have people talking about trying to ban laser pointers because they can cause eye damage, Well guess what, so can looking into the sun. Or better yet so can most household cleaners. Guess we should ban laser pointers and stop cleaning our houses. O yea and why were at it don't night cache, you might loose your car or get pulled into a gay prostitution ring. I didn't know the definition of buried was so wide. I'm really sorry but use some common sense, think for yourselves once in a while. When is a cache buried? Hmmmm.... Let me thing if you dig, or put it a hole, and then cover it up..... Yup.... It's buried. Well maybe it's kind.... Nope sorry it's buried. I mean geeeeezzzzz..... Think. Maybe I've just had a rough day at work. Dealing with the same kin of crap. People that don't understand why there a sticker on your lawnmower that says don't use this machine to trim your hedges(that's cause 2 guys taped the opc handle down a couple of years ago and tried to pick the mower up while it was runnign to trim there hedges. Duh what do you think happened) So I'm sorry if I offend anybody but really people supervise your kids, lock your doors, don't stare at laser pointers or try to clean your retnas with bleach, don't pick up your lawnmower while it's running, and what ever you do don't cover your cache with dirt and say it's out in the open. I'm just frustrated.

We all suffer from Dumb a** Attacks. Some more than others. One thing that is funny is that it doesn't take common sense to breed so natural selection is working against us.

RK I knew you would be with me on this one. And your rightit is working against us..... But if we put sharp, bright, heavy pointy things with engines that clean, back into caches we can maybe even out the odds. Let the strong ones prevale.