Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
imnagrek

Help Sought In Jotunheimen!

Hi people,

While we were on holiday in Norway last month we started a new cache and dropped of a travelbug in it. We thought it was fun creating a cache in a far away place. Well, Mr. Lewa Nuva, the local cache reviewer, is not prepared to accept this cache while we are living 838 miles away from the cache. We are not able to maintain the cache... Therefore I offer a unique cache: A not listed, only once to be found cache! But please drop the travel bug again so it can travel further through the world. That was of course the reason for creating the cache, we didn't know it was that hard to get a cache listed!

The position is: N 61° 30.182 E 008° 57.803

It's on top of sikkishoe, easily accessible from the campingsite Maurvangen, which is very close to the Bessegen/Gjendesheim trip.

Please help!

Team Imnagrek (the Netherlands)

I wish that some of Norwegian cachers is still volunteer to maintain your cache, so we could approve it. Lewa Nuva just did what he had to do as a reviewer - he did nothing wrong. The guidelines are crystal clear; vacation caches are acceptable only if the owner has a local maintainer for the cache.

Edited by Tahu Nuva

Will be hard to get someone to take care of this one, I'm afraid. The other caches around are all close to a road. This one is on the top of Sikkilsdalshø, which is a three hour hike from and 800 m above the road.

Harald

I re-posted the post in the two main Norwegian forums. As far as I can see, there is already someone on to the task :-).