Event Cache Game - Who Is Sheet

jmpeller

I am hosting an event this Saturday in Jenison, MI. One of the event games we have planned is a 'cacher who-is sheet' where cachers have to go around and find specific cachers that fit the question such as 'find a cacher with 50 finds' etc. I am looking for some additional questions we can put on the sheet. Some ideas I have come up with include: 'find a cacher with 0 finds', 'find a cacher who came more than 50 miles for the event', 'find a cacher who has cached in multiple states', etc. Any additional input / suggestions / questions is solicited and greatly appreciated!

Has anyone else ever done anything like this. I believe it would be a great way to get cachers socializing and meeting eachother.

THANKS!!

We played this game at our spring CITO event for Tri-Go, the Three Rivers Informal Geocaching Organization. The organizers, Team VaxCave, did a terrific job of preparing the game sheet. It was rigged so that players HAD to put the correct people down in a few of the boxes, or they would not be able to win. The winner was the first person to fill in every box on their "bingo card." You had to obtain the cacher's signature in a box that fit them. The problem was, there was only ONE person attending the event who met one of the descriptions, and if you "used him up" in a different box, you could not complete your card. The trick is to research the people who will attend, and come up with unique facts about them.

From memory, some of the other questions included:

Has found geocaches in more than X different states

Has more than N finds

Has hidden more than X caches

Has found geocaches in a foreign country

Has had an encounter with law enforcement while caching

Has been injured and gone to the hospital while caching

Has found a hydrocache

Not on their first GPS Unit

Has more than one GPS

Uses a Garmin

Uses a Magellan

Has gone night caching

Has been a cacher for less than a month

Has been a cacher for more than three years

If I recall correctly, I fit about ten of the descriptions, but a player would only be successful in completing their card if they put me down in the box for "Has more than 500 finds."

How about....

* Name of a cacher who is at his/her very first event cache:

* Name of a cacher who trades primarily signature items:

* Name of a cacher who you saw carrying a trash bag for CITO:

(this one might promote CITO during the event!)

* Name of a cacher who is using or wearing something that they use

or wear specifically for caching only.