Store Item Suggestion

Laserman

This is an item that would be both useful and let cachers know that there may be another cacher in the area. I already use a set of window shades to keep the UV off of my dash while parked but would consider purchasing another set if it were available with the geocaching logo.

Good idea! Maybe not signal, but we'll look into doing a Geocaching.com logo. Would it say anything interesting? Gone Caching?

Actually, I'd LOVE to have half with the Geocaching logo and the other half with Signal holding a GPS looking for a cache.

Then put the slogan on the bottom:

"Geocaching: Where YOU are the Search Engine"

Actually, I'd LOVE to have half with the Geo-caching logo and the other half with Signal holding a GPS looking for a cache.

Then put the slogan on the bottom:

"Geo-caching: Where YOU are the Search Engine"

I really like this idea and would have pick one up

Good idea! Maybe not signal, but we'll look into doing a Geocaching.com logo. Would it say anything interesting? Gone Caching?

Perhaps a paragraph or two explaining what geocaching is? Like the stash note we put in caches - but instead to tell people wondering what our car is doing what we are doing? It wouldn't have to be huge - maybe in the bottom corner?

Maybe not... but it wouldn't be a bad thing I don't think.

You could still have a catchy logo on there too...

southdeltan