Bike Mount For The Gps60

Are you not screwing the grommet into the back of the 60? I thought that was required for most of their mounts.

Yes (the one that came with the mount). Per the instructions, I match up the grommet to the hole in the front part of the mount, and then click the unit into place. There is no screw that directly connects the unit to the bracket (like the GPS V mount).

Am I missing something?

I am amazed that it stays on with a mountain bike. Mine is a road bike going over pretty minor bumbs.

I have my 60cs mounted on my dualsport motorcycle and it works great. Very solid mount. Are you having trouble with the bracket that mounts to the handlebar? Maybe your handlebar is not big enough. If thats the case, get some good electrical tape and wrap the bar where you want the mount. There are two rubber spacers that come with the mount a thin one and a thick one. I believe you should only use one.

I have my 60cs mounted on my dualsport motorcycle and it works great. Very solid mount. Are you having trouble with the bracket that mounts to the handlebar? Maybe your handlebar is not big enough. If thats the case, get some good electrical tape and wrap the bar where you want the mount. There are two rubber spacers that come with the mount a thin one and a thick one. I believe you should only use one.

I don't think so - the separation is occuring between the GPS and the flat platform with the hole in it.