Icon On 60cs

Phone guy

I have a 60cs and load caches into it using a usb connection. I am using easy gps and when the geocache is loaded it shows a blue dot not a geocache symbol. How do I load with the correct symbol? Also can the hint be loaded?

For some reason, Easy GPS doesn't show the geocache symbol when you load the loc/gpx file. That's not a problem because you can edit it so it does. I think you need the latest versoin of EasyGPS though. I have 1.3.7.

I don't know of any way to put the hint on the GPS.

I have a 60cs and load caches into it using a usb connection. I am using easy gps and when the geocache is loaded it shows a blue dot not a geocache symbol. How do I load with the correct symbol? Also can the hint be loaded?

For some reason, Easy GPS doesn't show the geocache symbol when you load the loc/gpx file. That's not a problem because you can edit it so it does. I think you need the latest versoin of EasyGPS though. I have 1.3.7.

I don't know of any way to put the hint on the GPS.

Right, I know how to edit it once its on the GPSr. Sometimes I will load maybe 60 caches so its a pain to change them all.

Thanks for the input.