Washington State Geocoin -ordering Info

lucyandrickie

Woo-hoo! My coins are here! (Errr... well, mine and RomulusNR's) they're so pretty and shiny! <_<

Now we just have to fight over which one of us gets #74! ;)

Thanks LucyandRickie!

Amazing how fast UPS is from Redmond to Federal Way... the package was "origin scanned" at 8:37 last night and I got it in under 14 hours!

Yeah right...

Trivia: The red Swingline stapler that Milton was so afraid of having taken away was never actually manufactured by the Swingline company; it was instead painted red by a crew member in the props department. However, following the movie's success on video as a cult film, the demand for red Swingline staplers (apparently as a symbol of quiet rebellion among cubicle-bound employees) was so great that the company began to sell the red Swingline stapler on its website.

I know it is off-topic, yet very funny.

Peace, Nolenator

No coins for me today. Boo hoo, <_<

Oh well, I have a reason to get out of bed tomorrow.

Bull Moose you mood is a little depressing, but let me tell ya it's good for a laugh!

Keeping up with you today has kept me on the floor laughing. ;)

Your precoius coins will arrive soon, i'm sure of it.

Pepper

Bull Moose you mood is a little depressing, but let me tell ya it's good for a laugh!

Keeping up with you today has kept me on the floor laughing. <_<

Your precoius coins will arrive soon, i'm sure of it.

Yeah. An extra day or two shouldn't make any difference. (But it does!!!!! ;) ;) )

I just hope they're here before the weekend. And so does Joe Frog. One of those coins has a long trip to the opposite corner of the country after it gets in my hands, and it could use the weekend to travel.

Got ours today. Very attractive coin, much better looking in person than the two dimensional photo that we purchased from. Kudo's to the crew that made this happen. <_< Really like the, epoxy? coating covering the 3-D mountain design.

One question, are these trackable on GC from cache to cache? And...One more, after activating on WGC, then what? To log the coin, the page asks me where it was found. (Inside my screen door doesn't cut it.)

I've felt like an expectant father the last few weeks wondering how the coins would turn out. I finally got my hands on an actual coin yesterday. ;)<_< They really look nice. The depth of field on the front of the coin is great! The epoxy cover definitely enhances the 3-D effect.

<_< Don't normally get too vocal in these things, but these are NIIIIICE coins. Congratulations on the design - unparalleled. #11 goes in the collection.

BTW, anyone interested in trading something for a uniquely numbered Canadian? Like #0666. Forgot where I got it, but my wife won't let me keep it. I'm sure it's not a problem, but it occasionally takes on a strange glow..... If no one's interested, I may need to donate it to the trove of some devil-worshipping rock band or another.

WillCall