Washington State Geocoin -ordering Info

lucyandrickie

Please give me until tonight (late) to get the geocoin tracking ready on the WSGA site. It's nearly done but I'm stuck at work all day.

Then I'm off to the Sonics game. I'll probably miss the TB event in Kirkland (shoot!!!) unless it goes late.

- Seth!

We waited this long... it's no big deal to wait a while longer. Thanks for your efforts!

I knew that these coins would be great looking. But let me tell you, they are even more impressive in person. They are beautiful. The detail is amazing!!!!!!!!

I concur! For those that have not gotten thiers yet you will not be disappointed. It's the best looking coin I've ever seen. I'm really glad we went with the epoxy I wasn't too sure during the design phase but boy that just adds to the quality!

Thanks for all the work guys. Especially L&R for spending all weekend so that we could get our hands on "the precious".

Oh man, you guys are killing me with the "these are even better in person" comments!

I'm waiting patiently here in CA for mine but can't avoid looking in here every day for updates on shipping. It's like pouring salt in an open wound...... :D

I shouldn't complain, though; at least I was able to order some :angry: .

Waiting to place my next cache so I can leave one of these as a FTF.

I think this thread should be locked. At least until I get my coins. Every time I read about somebody gushing over how cool they are I get pain in my chest. And since there is no way I can "not" read this topic every time there is a new post - the only alternative is to lock the thread.

But since all the moderators seem to already have their coins I don't expect to get any sympathy.

You have no idea how close I came to driving from PDX to Kirkland today!

If anyone thinks I am serious..... well, I doubt that's the case.

I think this thread should be locked.  At least until I get my coins. Every time I read about somebody gushing over how cool they are I get pain in my chest.  And since there is no way I can "not" read this topic every time there is a new post - the only alternative is to lock the thread.

But since all the moderators seem to already have their coins I don't expect to get any sympathy.

PDXMM I feel the same way! :D:angry:

Ah PDX don't be sour, remember you live in another state.  Just sending some smack, don't take it personally.  You won't be disappointed though.  Peace, Nolenator

Sour all you want! :D I'm in the state and I'm still waiting! :angry:

PS. I'm still patient. Take all the time y'all need to get the job done.

PP.S. Any news on the "lotto" results? Who got low numbers? How many orders? Something to pass the time...

I think this thread should be locked. At least until I get my coins. Every time I read about somebody gushing over how cool they are I get pain in my chest. And since there is no way I can "not" read this topic every time there is a new post - the only alternative is to lock the thread.

:D:angry::angry::angry:

I'd feel for ya but I have short arms. :angry:

#0056, here (a keeper). The rest are in the 1300's.

A HUGE "thank you" to Lucy & Ricky for spending their entire day on Saturday to travel to several locations to allow those of us who just couldn't wait, to pick them up in person. I know that those of us who met at the Tacoma Park-n-Ride had a great time visiting with each other.

Edited by GeoDiver
Please give me until tonight (late) to get the geocoin tracking ready on the WSGA site. It's nearly done but I'm stuck at work all day.

Then I'm off to the Sonics game. I'll probably miss the TB event in Kirkland (shoot!!!) unless it goes late.

- Seth!

Seth! - how'd it go ?

I'm still getting a server-side error on the 'forgot my password' screen. Of course I can't remember if I ever 'made' a password for the WSGA site to begin with.

Has anybody activated their coins yet ?

hmm, now I gotta figure out a new number to hope for...

42? probably too low and nabbed by a local

77? (my birthyear) probably same deal

112, 256, 512, 1024? Maybe, depends on the rest of the computer geeks out there

Any combination of binary digits? probably same deal as above

286,386,486,586? More possible, but any intel people in WA nabbed those I'm sure

Seth! - how'd it go ?

I'm still getting a server-side error on the 'forgot my password' screen. Of course I can't remember if I ever 'made' a password for the WSGA site to begin with.

Has anybody activated their coins yet ?

I'm still trying to figure that out, too.

I don't remember getting any password when I joined. :huh:

Of course, I have slept since then,,,,,

After distributing about 30 orders over the weekend, we still have about 150 orders to get in the mail. I got about 30 out yesterday and may get 40 out today. Please be a little patient. My goal is to get all of them in the mail by Friday.

Most of the orders are going out UPS ground. That means that those of you on the east coast will not se the coins until early next week, while those of you in the Seattle area willl see them the day after I get them out. I'll let every one know when they all have shipped.

Rickie