Washington State Geocoin -ordering Info

lucyandrickie

I know for a fact Lucy is busy at home now putting the orders together, I was helping here this morning. I might add it is a daunting task 1500 coins is alot of organizing. They have to be put in order with traking lables and seperated into the individual orders. WOW, lots of work. Rickie has a pretty dern good system (to make sure everybody gets what they paid for) and I'm sure he will get them out pretty dern quick.

Pepper

Edited by Team SuperGenius
I know for a fact Lucy is busy at home now putting the orders together, I was helping here this morning.  I might add it is a daunting task 1500 coins is alot of organizing.  They have to be put in order with traking lables and seperated into the individual orders.  WOW, lots of work.  Rickie has a pretty dern good system (to make sure everybody gets what they paid for) and I'm sure he will get them out pretty dern quick.

Pepper

Oh I know

I do it for a living :D

Thanks for all of your hard work. I look forward to receiving mine.

:)

So, like I was pestering the lovely Lucy about arranging to pickup my coins on Thursday because I have the day off (State worker) and she replied that she didn't know for sure because that hadn't arrived yet.  And what do you know the man knocked on the door just after she replied.  WHOO HOO!, I must be a good luck charm.

How do you know she didn't just say that because the plumber/male model just showed up to fix a leak? :)

I got it too.

Pepper

I know for a fact Lucy is busy at home now putting the orders together, I was helping here this morning. I might add it is a daunting task 1500 coins is alot of organizing. They have to be put in order with traking lables and seperated into the individual orders. WOW, lots of work. Rickie has a pretty dern good system (to make sure everybody gets what they paid for) and I'm sure he will get them out pretty dern quick.

Weightman

Can we assume a pizza party in the near future?

Ok, I'll bring the beer and ply L&R with it while I "mistakenly" count a few extra into my pile...

Lucy, you gave Toodles the coords to your house, but my Maggie is what will get us there! On second thought, I will just follow the scent of freshly minted geocoins!

-R-

PEPPER!!!

I'm almost sure it can't be done without photoshopping the pic...but you'd hate to have those activation codes stolen.

actually it can (just figured one out for the heck of it) without Photoshop, but we're all too honest to do more than say "wow, isn't that interesting...." <_<

'The Precious' sure look great even electronically don't they ? Does anybody know a place/way to lucite-encase such things ? I think I need to treat myself to a paperweight with whatever the lowest-numbered one my batch winds up to be....

Just to clue everyone in...I was in a car accident today. As luck would have it, no geocoins were injured in the crash. The only thing that hurts is my foot from stomping on the brakes so hard.

All is well, except for my car. And that, too, will be ok. Eventually.

Wow! Glad you're otherwise doing OK! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!

USA-Europe TB Swap MeetOK, the daunting task of sortng, labeling and stuffing into baggies is done. A few people have stopped by this week to pick by their orders but we still have over 160 to get out the door. We will begin shipping them out next week.

For those that can't wait we will be a few places this weekend. Pick one of the places below and meet us there.

Saturday Nov. 13th:

Cole Nature Park From 10:00 am to Noon.

The Ivars in Coulon Park from 2:00pm to 4:00 pm

If someone can suggest a resturant in the Gig Harbor area, we will meet for dinner around 6:00 to 8:00 pm.

Sunday Nov 14th:

USA-Europe TB Swap Meet See the cache page for the details.

Please reply tonight if you want to meet us at any of these places.