Washington State Geocoin -ordering Info

lucyandrickie

A Christmas Story... and yes... I want my little red BB gun too!!!... no wait... I want my MTV... umm... no... my Precious?... that's not right... dang it... I just can't remember.

What the heck did I order way back when? ;-)

Anyway... I really appreciate all the hard work that everyone has done on these coins. I'm looking forward to getting them in my dirty little mitts. ;)

A Christmas Story... and yes... I want my little red BB gun too!!!... no wait... I want my MTV... umm... no... my Precious?... that's not right... dang it... I just can't remember.

Anyway... I really appreciate all the hard work that everyone has done on these coins. I'm looking forward to getting them in my dirty little mitts. ;)

Thanks again for all the effort of making this possible!!!

(Edit) Oops... how the heck did I get this posted twice. Sorry. Now if only I could just figure out how to delete the first one ;-)

Edited by Team Levy

Anyway... I really appreciate all the hard work that everyone has done on these coins. I'm looking forward to getting them in my dirty little mitts. :o

Thanks again for all the effort of making this possible!!!

(Edit) Oops... how the heck did I get this posted twice. Sorry. Now if only I could just figure out how to delete the first one ;-)

yes... A Christmas Story, i love that movie, and its a Red Ryder BB Gun, and everyone keeps telling Ralphie he'll shoot his eye out. and he does, well his glasses at least.

and i want my coins too. B)

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Christmas comes early. Which one of you wants a big sloppy kiss? And I just ordered my Michigan coins and got my Missouri coins. Good month. ;)

I'll pass on the big sloppy kiss if you don't mind.

Thanks to L & R for all the hard work on getting the coins minted and to NavDog and Pepper for the early work on getting this all accomplished.

HooooRaaaayyyyy

Yippee!!!

We've been informed that the coins are shipping today! Our best guess is that we will receive them on Monday.We will then need to sort the orders and attach the tracking labels.

So hopefully we will have them available by Wed. Will try to put together a meeting spot for those who want to pick them up.

Great news indeed! Thanks L&R!

So, like I was pestering the lovely Lucy about arranging to pickup my coins on Thursday because I have the day off (State worker) and she replied that she didn't know for sure because that hadn't arrived yet. And what do you know the man knocked on the door just after she replied. WHOO HOO!, I must be a good luck charm. Now leave um alone so they can do the sortin'! Peace, Nolenator

So, like I was pestering the lovely Lucy about arranging to pickup my coins on Thursday because I have the day off (State worker) and she replied that she didn't know for sure because that hadn't arrived yet. And what do you know the man knocked on the door just after she replied. WHOO HOO!, I must be a good luck charm. Now leave um alone so they can do the sortin'! Peace, Nolenator

Fantastic! I was in touch with Lucy myself earlier.

Well, couple of those coins will be deposited perhaps in a few days. Got couple areas I'm checking out. Not saying where though...not yet anyway.

So, like I was pestering the lovely Lucy about arranging to pickup my coins on Thursday because I have the day off (State worker) and she replied that she didn't know for sure because that hadn't arrived yet. And what do you know the man knocked on the door just after she replied. WHOO HOO!, I must be a good luck charm.

How do you know she didn't just say that because the plumber/male model just showed up to fix a leak? :)