Windshield Suction Cup Mount - Gps V, Gps Iii, Etc

TeeEff

I have a Garmin windshield suction cup mount that I used with my GPS III+. It is this bracket: http://shop.garmin.com/accessory.jsp?sku=010%2D10362%2D00, and can be used with any V, III+, III, II+ or II. The III+ is now resting at the bottom of the ocean off Newport Harbor so I no longer have a use for the bracket.

I used this bracket quite a bit as it was much better than the original bean bag mount that Garmin used to offer.

Garmin sells it for $25 + shipping, send me $15 and I'll ship it to you via USPS (US only).

so is this sold??

Not yet. I haven't had a reply from my PM to w3dements. His PM just asked how I wanted payment, but didn't actually say that he wanted it. Cash or check will do. I'll PM my info to you. First come, first served!

I haven't received a reply from we3dements after sending my address. He hasn't indicated that he wants it or that he has sent a check, so as far as I'm concerned, it's still up for grabs. I've responded to your PM with my address.

welch, I received your money order today. The bracket will go to the post office tomorrow. Hope you find the bracket as useful as we did!

Note to kcgor: You sent me a direct e-mail inquiring about the bracket. I responded to you, but the return e-mail you supplied bounced. It was the same e-mail that's in your profile.