Analyze Your Nearest 20

shunra

Currently, my nearest 20 are between 9.1 and 25.9 miles away from home.

19 of them require one or several ferry rides, and 2 of those also require a kayak.

I have DNFs on two of those caches.

1 of them is on the top of a mountain that I haven't been able to get to yet.

None of these 20 can be done except as part of a full-day caching trip.

Currently, my nearest 20 are between 30.7 and 54.7 miles away from home.

The closest 7 are being saved for an afternoon trip (or several trips) because they only require a half hour drive.

I have DNF's on 2 of the 20.

2 of the 20 are more than 12 miles west of me, which requires that I travel to the nearest bridge across the MS River - adding a minimum of 100 miles to the trip.

2 of them also require 80 miles of driving.

2 I just haven't had the time to look for (45miles south) when I've been in the area.

sd

Edited by southdeltan
Currently, my nearest 20 are between 9.1 and 25.9 miles away from home.

19 of them require one or several ferry rides, and 2 of those also require a kayak.

I have DNFs on two of those caches.

1 of them is on the top of a mountain that I haven't been able to get to yet.

None of these 20 can be done except as part of a full-day caching trip.

Wow, it's been ages since I actually looked at that. I always use PQs and do all my cache planning off line. That way I can always ignore caches I'm never gonna do.

Of my nearest 20 unfound:

They range from 1.1miles to 12.8 miles away.

4 of them I helped hide so I will never be logging a find on them.

2 are ecellent puzzle caches that I just haven't taken the time to figure out.

2 are by a hider I've added to my ignore list.

1 is intended to be done via mountain bike, I'll get to it soon.

1 I DNF'd, and the hider has since updated to coords so I'll go back.

Most of the rest my way prettier half has already done without me, so I try and slip them in when we are just out for a hike or I'm out with another cacher.

my nearest 20 unfound:

2 i have found, but am not claiming.

1 inactive

2 are close, but require a bit of a trip around a large lake

1 i have found the container, but can't solve the puzzle to get it open. nobody has yet solved the puzzle.

2 i'm not looking for because the hider is creepy.

7 i just haven't gotten to.

2 i have tried, but am unimpressed with the locations and am ambivalent about returning

1 i drove by and it appears to be in sombody's yard withou permission, trail or parking place

2 curently have me stumped.

i think that's it.

Hm. Assuming that's "nearest twenty not done," it's between two and ten miles. Nearly all aren't done because they're new since I "cleaned" my immediate vicinity. I'll get around to them. A couple are temporarily disabled (and have been for quite some time). A couple of them, I've decided I don't want to do because I didn't like the look of them. I live fairly urban, which is my least favorite kind of cache to do, so I like to go out from home.

Incidentally, has anyone ever pondered the usefulness of "geographic profiling" for analyzing where people live based on their caching? It's a technique they use to figure out where to look for serial killers. They reckon the first murders will be very close to the killer's home, then he'll move out -- but usually in a radius around his home. Look in the center of the cluster, near the first one, you'll find your man.

Whoo! You could nail me within a couple of miles by analyzing my caches.

Of my nearest 20:

1) I've found 3. (17)

2) 1 is Temporarily Unavailable. (16)

3) 5 are on my watch list (to-do list) and will be done over the next few weekends. (11)

4) 6 are either more then 2 stages multi's that I haven't had time for or are multi's with puzzles I haven't bothered to make time to sit down and figure out. (5)

5) 2 Are puzzle caches based on TV shows I know nothing about. (3)

6) 3 are caches I just haven't had time to look at and consider and/or were likely less interesting or personally less practicle (off my usual 'trail'), hence they haven't made my to-do list.. (0)

Edit: The furthest being 11.6km away.

Thorin

Edited by thorin

0.4 to 4 miles away.

Haven't done about five of them because of "micro burnout." I'll give them awhile.

Haven't done about 12 others because even though the caches are 2-4 miles as the crow flies, there is a big finger of Puget Sound between us that would take 30 or more minutes of driving to get around and I haven't had the time for a run there yet. (More of a winter thing when the mountains close).

And the remaining three are long multis that I haven't put the time into. Again, more of a winter thing.

Edited by Bull Moose

My nearest 20 unfound take me out 12 miles from my home coordinates. The closest unfound is a guardrail micro, 6.2 miles away. I did my fill of guardrail micros in Nashville, so I'm not dashing over there any time soon. Out of those 20:

6 are micros, as described above, that don't look like they will take me to a "can't miss" spot or will provide a challenging hunt for an evil container.

2 are micros that I've DNF'd, along with other geocachers, one due to bad coordinates and the other one just ain't fun and we quit looking when it stops being fun.

2 are tough multi-caches, one best done by mountain bike, that have popped up in the past few months and need to wait for a weekend when my daughter isn't with me and I am actually in town.

One is a webcam. I don't do webcams.

One is a traveling cache. I don't do traveling caches. And surprise surprise, this one is all confused and nobody is sure whether it's been picked up and not logged. I won't be visiting that park to find out.

The remaining 8 are traditional caches in suburban settings, and I'll get to them when I get to them. No epic hunts that must be done right away, especially when there are caching expeditions out of town, and planned hunts of nice caches outside the suburbs that I feel like doing first.

EDIT: To make it clear I'm talking about nearest 20 UNFOUND caches, which I think is the topic.

Edited by The Leprechauns
Incidentally, has anyone ever pondered the usefulness of "geographic profiling" for analyzing where people live based on their caching? It's a technique they use to figure out where to look for serial killers. They reckon the first murders will be very close to the killer's home, then he'll move out -- but usually in a radius around his home. Look in the center of the cluster, near the first one, you'll find your man.

Whoo! You could nail me within a couple of miles by analyzing my caches.

Yes, there was actually a thread about it some time back. I'm sure someone will post a link. Not sure you would be able to tag me by my finds though. :ph34r:

No epic hunts that must be done right away, especially when there are caching expeditions out of town, and planned hunts of nice caches outside the suburbs that I feel like doing first.

Good point Lep. Same here. It's not like I'm not out there caching. I'm either making cachepedition's to other states (like 2 weekends ago and next weekend), or I'm driving a greater distance to grab some that especially interest me (like last weekend).

...my nearest 20 are between 30.7 and 54.7 miles away from home.

Goodness southdeltan - you poor thing. :ph34r:

Here in Seattle, I have 20 caches w/in but 2 miles, and over 1,000 caches w/in 20 miles! Needless to say, I'm s-l-o-w-l-y making my way through them. As a noobie I'm not crazy enough to go for a 5 star, so 1-3 stars is one of my criteria for choosing priority. I also tend to like the mystery and/or multiple caches, so am working my way through these first. And even as a 3 week newbie with but 13 caches to my name (no, no - really - it's not about the numbers <g>), I've already gotten a bias against some caches that - from the description/logs, look like it's just going to be another "hohum" filled with geogunk... <sigh>

No doubt Missiissippi is a most lovely place southdeltan, but errr... you might wanna consider a move...

:unsure: Just kidding. Indeed, nearly 300 caches under your belt - must have a gazillion miles on your odeometer. Shoot, maybe there should be a handicap for cache-dearth areas - yo-oh, Jeremy?

My nearest undone 20 are within 20 miles--a region covering 188 caches!

• 15 are 13-18 miles away and I just haven't gotten to them yet. (That's 8% of the total.)
  • 2 are virtuals
  • 1 I helped place
  • 2 are Members Only caches which I refuse to log (exclusionary) despite having found them

Enjoy,

Randy

Out of the closest 20 caches to my house 4 are "temporarily" unavailabe (some for over a year), two I've found, one is mine, and all of the others I've just not gotten around to yet. I keep looking at them and thinking about going after them, I just haven't yet.

Me and my team originally had a rule that we would not hunt any local caches without the whole team. Lately, I've been the only one with any interest in caching, so I've been hunting some on my own, but I have left most of the ones near home alone.

Oh well, maybe next week I'll get some of them.

Shannon

VegasCacheHounds

[*]2 are Members Only caches which I refuse to log (exclusionary) despite having found them

Enjoy,

Randy

MOCs are elitist :ph34r::unsure:

Anyway...

Closest not found is 5.9 miles away and I need a boat to get to it.

2 are long multis and I'm lazy but I'll get to them in the fall

The rest are all pretty easy with the longest being only about a 3 mile multi

The furthest cache is 27 miles away and is a 1/1.

I've been very lucky as quite a few cachers have been placing good cache in my area. Those 20 are all in the same county!

Edited by JMBella

The question was about the nearest 20 and of them, I own 14 and found the other 6.

My closest unfound is #22 at 3.8 miles from home and I haven't found it because I didn't know it was there until I did this search today and after that are #27 & #29 at 4.7 and 5.2 miles away. One I just haven't gotten around to yet and the other I tried the day I hurt my knee playing softball and had to turn around a half mile from the cache. After that it's #36 which is 6.7 and #42 which is 6.8 miles away and I haven't found either one because I was with the owners when they hid them.

The rest I just haven't gotten around to.

Edited by briansnat
The question was about the nearest 20 and of them, I own 14 and found the other 6. 

My closest unfound is #22 at 3.8 miles from home and I haven't found it because I didn't know it was there until  I did this search today and after that are #27 & #29 at 4.7 and 5.2 miles away.  One I just haven't gotten around to yet and the other I tried the day I hurt my knee playing softball and had to turn around a half mile from the cache. After that it's #36 which is 6.7 and #42 which is 6.8 miles away and I haven't found either one because I was with the owners when they hid them.

Analyze Your Nearest 20, The ones you haven't done, and why. :ph34r:

Edited by JMBella

My closest unfound is #22 at 3.8 miles from home and I haven't found it because I didn't know it was there until I did this search today and after that are #27 & #29 at 4.7 and 5.2 miles away. One I just haven't gotten around to yet and the other I tried the day I hurt my knee playing softball and had to turn around a half mile from the cache. After that it's #36 which is 6.7 and #42 which is 6.8 miles away and I haven't found either one because I was with the owners when they hid them.

I like your game too Brian.

Out of the closest 20 only 8 are mine. :ph34r: I need to get out there and hide some more.

Well, Brian didn't read the whole topic, but his version is fun too. Problem is, just the first 20 gets boring. Lets make it the closest 80 caches then.

Helped hide 3 of them

2 are on my ignore list

2 are still those puzzles (I *WILL* get to them, Randy!)

1 I gotta climb a tree (That's still on the list to do too, Randy)

1 is the Mtn Bike cache (whew, not Randy's)

1 is that DNF

the other 73 I've found already.

My nearest unfound 20 are between 19.6 and 45.7 miles away.

3, including the closest, will require me to go an extra 40 miles to get around the large natural obstruction between me and the caches. I very rarely go this way and when I do, I'm usually in a hurry.

1 will require being there at the right time, which is during work hours.

1 I've already looked for and it was a DNF. I got covered in ticks when I did it and I don't intend to go back until tick season is over.

10 are in a direction that I very rarely go. I've been waiting for a lazy Saturday afternoon to go get them. But with two kids, a house, rental property, etc., I never have lazy Saturdays. My next 9 Saturdays are already spoken for. Bleah.

1 is a puzzle that I haven't bothered to solve yet. It probably goes with the previous 10 because it's in that general direction.

The remaining 4 are in a town that is noted for having very uncooperative police officers. The entire town of 100,000+ is one large speed trap. Given that, I'm not excited about having to explain to a large angry police officer about the joy of hunting for Tupperware.

Edited by TresOkies++

Well, Brian didn't read the whole topic, but his version is fun too. Problem is, just the first 20 gets boring. Lets make it the closest 80 caches then.

Helped hide 3 of them

2 are on my ignore list

2 are still those puzzles (I *WILL* get to them, Randy!)

1 I gotta climb a tree (That's still on the list to do too, Randy)

1 is the Mtn Bike cache (whew, not Randy's)

1 is that DNF

the other 73 I've found already.

Ooohh I like Mopar's version.

Closest 80:

I own 22 of them

1 I did not find which is the one I need a boat to get to

Found the rest

:ph34r:

Mopar has now redefined the topic. And I always do what Mopar says, since after all, in another topic we were painted as co-conspirators because we go caching together, nothwithstanding the fact that Mopar lives in Connecticut and I live 30 minutes from the Ohio/Pennsylvania border. Man, you spend TWO NIGHTS in a tent together and you're freakin' branded for life. Anyways,

10 of my closest 80 caches are ones I've hidden.

10 of my closest 80 caches are some of the unfound ones that I whined about earlier.

I've already found the remaining 60 caches.

So Mopar, doing it your way actually gave less useful information about the reasons for unfound caches than I did before. You suck.

1. (2/2) 1 mi Low Water Rock-n-Roll Party by lowracer (adopted by BlazerMan) (GC97EF)

I placed this one, then later adopted it out. Didn't think it was fair to log it as a find.

2. (5/1.5) 1.3mi What's the Point? by The Outlaw (GCK1K7)

Egad I hate puzzle caches. This one's unsolvable, placed in my backyard by someone who got sick of trying to figure out my puzzle caches (I love to think them up, hate to solve)

3. (2.5/5) 3.4mi Mentors Cache by bbelk (GCK6FR)

This one's going to take a boat. The hider has offered me a boat ride to the site in exchange for helping him with the page HTML.

4. (3/3) 4.9mi Night Mission - Doomspore by Moosiegirl, Treyb, and The Outlaw (GCJCFM)

I'm afraid of the dark, waiting for a Nanny to hold my hand. (Despite having placed the 1st and 2nd Night Caches in Austin)

5. (3/2) 5mi Word Multiplier - West by JNJWalla (GCJ2W4)

Egad did I mention I hate puzzle caches?

6. (4.5/4.5) 7.6mi ACS#: Austin Challenge by TxHiPowr & GoHrnz (GCG4Y1)

This is a 10+ redirector Multi with (Egad) a puzzle cache at the end.

7. (5/2.5) 8.5mi A Simple Cache by bbelk (GCK89T)

Whoa, where'd that come from? We really need a cache notification email system. 'Scuse me while I go out to bag this one.

8. (1.5/4) 8.7mi Cool View! by UltraDude & MsDK (GCJQ4V)

This involves a strenuous hike, I'm waiting for cooler weather before attempting.

9. (2/2) 8.9mi It's A Tight Squeeze, Santa! by CCCooperAgency (GCB0D3)

This one is a moving cache, and I believe it's been moved a long time ago but they never updated the coords.

10. (1.5/1.5) 9.3mi Geocaching 101 (South) by The Outlaw (GCJZ8R)

As Jeremy sez: "Workin' on it." Probably get it tomorrow.

11. (3/2.5) 9.5mi Variation Multi by 5/7/5 (GCK8J1)

Oh cool, another new one I didn't know about. How about an email notification of new caches within 20 miles? Premium member feature here, sure to get more folks to sign up.

12. (1.5/3) 9.8mi Bushwhacker’s Delight by Butterscotch Basset & RoyD (GC2AAE)

Bushwhacking in texas means drawing blood on sharp cedar branches. Much better to do this while wearing a heavy denim jacket. Waiting for cooler weather.

13. (1/1) 9.9mi Sometimes My Mama BUGS Me!!! by Grrlfrog & CacheChow (GCK1RR)

This is an event that's been over for almost a month, but hasn't been archived.

14. (2/2) 9.9mi Briarwick-ed by Catfrog (GCK9XP)

Oh cool, another new one I didn't know about.

15. (2/1) 10.2mi Rocky's Mini Treasures by txaustin1 (GCHZR2)

I'm on my way! Definitely snag it tomorrow.

16. (2/1) 10.2mi No Access To MoPac Loop 1 by Cajunlimeys (GCK9Z6)

Another new one I hadn't heard of. Hmmm...

17. (2/1) 10.3mi Our Neighborhood Zoo by malawische (About Austin Team) (GCH32Q)

I'm on my way! Probably snag this tomorrow with some newbies.

18. (2/1) 10.4mi I Love The 80's by Texas-Gal (GCH9Z2)

Puzzle cache. I attempted it, DNF'd it, but I think it's been muggled. Waiting for owner confirmation.

19. (4/1) 10.4mi I Love The 80's Strikes Back by Texas-Gal (GCHE0H)

20. (2/1) 10.5mi I Love The 80's Returns by Texas-Gal (GCHE5F)

Egad! Puzzle caches! I spent most of the 80's with my nose in engineering textbooks. Totally missed the popular culture of that decade.

Edited by lowracer

Of the 20 we haven't found yet:

1 is a micro I haven't bothered searching for since it hasn't been found in 10 months.

2 are micros that are straight up mountains.

All 20 have combined D/T ratings of over 4, including 5 which add to a D+T of 6, 1 for a 6.5, 1 for a 7, and 1 for a 10.

4 are MOC.

At least 10 have hikes of over 5 miles assocaited with them. 2 are 14 miles rt hiking, 1 is 28 miles RT but bikeable, I don't bike so we'd have to hike.

None are Drive bys. All but the micros involve (for me anyway) a day long hike. All have over 500 ft elevation gain. Half have over 1000 ft elevation gain.

I don't particurly enjoy long uphill walks. So we don't bother doing many of them.

Playing Brian's game, of the 80 closest we haven't found 4 and 15 are ours. 9 are MOC. The 4 we haven't found are the micro I think may be missing, 2 MOC (a 2*/3* and a 5*/5*) and a 1*/4* cache at the end of an 8 mile uphill hike.

-Jennifer

Well, Brian didn't read the whole topic, but his version is fun too.

Analyze Your Nearest 20, The ones you haven't done, and why.

The way I read that is: Analyze your nearest 20 (comma) the ones you haven't done (comma) and why. To me the comma after "Analyze your nearest 20" makes it mean: Analyze your nearest 20 caches and of those, which ones haven't you done and why.

If it was meant to be the other way, it would have said: Analyze the nearest 20 that you haven't done and why.

Edited by briansnat

20 not found: The closest is GPS 15 miles, and is a cache in someone's front yard. The majority of the rest are a minimum of 1-2 hour high traffic drive time across the Chesapeake Bay, 2 of which are web cams caches. Of the first 20, 2 others are on the Eastern Shore (no crossing the Ches. Bay Bridge) -- one is an uninteresting micro and the other is an involved 9 stage virtual multicache exploring a town in Delaware.

first 20: 5 are mine, 12 are found, 1 is in someone's front yard and 2 require 1+ hour high traffic drive across the Chesapeake Bay.

Edited by Metaphor

My 20 nearest are between 8.6 and 20 miles and i found 18

1 DNF. We were searching for this cache when a eneormous storm hit us and then we had a car accident, i didn't try to search this cache again, maybe very soon i will try to find.

As for the other one the owner emailed me asking why i didn't try to find it beucause it has great views.

7. (5/2.5) 8.5mi A Simple Cache by bbelk (GCK89T)

Whoa, where'd that come from? We really need a cache notification email system. 'Scuse me while I go out to bag this one.

Hmmm, a "simple" cache with a 5 star difficulty?

Egad, is that a <gasp!> PUZZLE? Sure you want to run right out?

The way I read that is: Analyze your nearest 20 (comma) the ones you haven't done (comma) and why. To me the comma after "Analyze your nearest 20" makes it mean: Analyze your nearest 20 caches and of those, which ones haven't you done and why.

If it was meant to be the other way, it would have said: Analyze the nearest 20 that you haven't done and why.

Wow, isn't often I get to teach Brian something about the forums!

That big red comma was added by the furom software, not the topic starter.

Try looking at it the way it was intended, like this:

7cfed2c2-0780-4961-bd5d-e859e79f36da.jpg

Thats what I get for reading the header at the top of the page, instead of the menu.

(1) Market Square Micro - 0.7 miles - It's a micro in a parking lot.

(2) Antimatter Man - 1.4 miles - It's a graveyard virtual.

(_) Ash Cache - 1.8 miles - A cleverly hidden traditional in a nice park. Found it.

(3) Lost in Waverly - 1.8 miles - Just haven't gone there yet.

(_) Rhoden Cove Landing - 1.9 miles - A micro in a boat-landing-turned-park with lots of potential spots for a traditional cache. I found it "accidentally" when I overlooked the note that it was a micro. Once I read that part, the hiding spot was obvious.

(_) Pile o' Stuff - 1.9 miles - Another cleverly hidden traditional in a nice park. Found it.

(4) Waverly Pond Micro - 1.9 miles - A micro that's been "Temporarily" disabled since May, when it was going to be replaced "soon".

(5) On a Wing and a Prayer - 2.1 miles - Been reluctant to find because the cache page states that it's within plain view of houses and a church I am not a member of.

(6) Little Big Dog - 2.8 miles - It's a dog themed cache with a note to please maintain the theme. I don't have a dog, and no doggy items to trade.

(7) Meginnis Landing Micro - 2.8 miles - Another boat landing micro by the same guy whose boat landing micro I hit before, on the same (currently dry) lake.

(8) Ravine Trail - 2.9 miles - It's a micro.

(9) TAG Meet, Eat, and Greet (August 3, 2004) - 3.1 miles - An event cache from earlier this month. Didn't go because I have another club meeting on the first Thursday of the month.

(10) TAG Meet, Eat, and Greet (September 2, 2004) - 3.1 miles - See above.

(_) Smiley Cache - 3.2 miles - Nice cache, but there are questions as to its placement, and the trail has been washed out for quite some time. Found it.

(11) Pyro Mycro 1 - 3.2 miles - Light pole micro.

(12) Goose Pond - 3.5 miles - Just haven't done it.

(13) Lake Ella Park - 3.5 miles - Key holder micro in a very busy park.

(14) The Haunted Hospital - 3.6 miles - From the cache description: "I THINK THERE IS ENOUGH IN THE REAL WORLD TO KEEP ME SCARED, LIKE ASBESTOS, BROKEN GLASS, JAGGED METAL AND PAINT HUFFERS AND OTHER PEOPLE TO BE WARY OF." Not in a big hurry to find this one.

(15) The Big Ditch - 3.9 miles - A micro in a ditch.

(16) Lafayette - 3.9 miles - Just haven't made it out to hunt it.

(17) The Tomb - 4.3 miles - A cemetery multi/micro.

(18) Miller Landing Micro - 4.3 miles - Another boat landing micro.

(19) Blair (Stone) Ditch Project - 4.4 miles - A micro that's temporarily archived due to gang activity.

(20) Hidden Path - 4.4 miles - Just haven't gone out to find it yet.

Since micros aren't exactly my cup of tea, I don't spend too much time worrying about them. (I've seen enough parking lots and lamp posts.) Others, I just haven't gotten out to find.

Mr. 0 made a heroic effort to clear out every cache witin 20 miles of the State Capital in Columbus in early summer. Since then, I've been watching my 20 mile radius for home. He used the Capital Building because he lives in the boonies but caches here after work.

Just the other day, I narrowed my 20 mile radius to 20 caches. A good chunk (5) are on the OSU Campus. I've been saving those for a day that I can spend running around Buckeye Central. 2 are new within a week. They're 2.4 and 3.5 miles away. Another 2 are about a week old and on the other side of downtown. Another one downtown is a virtual Multi that takes up some time. I'm not excited about it, but I'll probably try to cheat it a little by finding a shortcut. The remaining ten are all more than 10 miles NW of me. I planned to do 5 of these the other day but forgot my GPS. I still wrangled in 3 without it and they are obviously not on my list anymore.

7/20 are multis.

I'm hoping to get all these off my list in the next couple weeks to get the Cache League points.

Thanks Mopar :P

Sure I do all the work to analyze them and someone changes the parameters.

Of my nearest unfound 20 caches:

1 cache is actually located elsewhere, in an area I am not too fond of

2 caches we have not found and are now permanently disabled (not archived)

4 caches located in places I am not comfortable going to

3 caches are in dog parks, with hints that lead me to think they are in the waste containers......NOT my idea of fun

2 puzzle caches I have not bothered to solve yet

2 caches we crossed off our list after references in other logs about body waste.

2 caches we flat out can't find

1 night time cache in an area I do not like to go to

1 cache that does not appeal to us

1 multi we have not gotten around to doing yet

1 cache that has been a thorn in my side. A multi, and a clever hide. Either we haven’t been able to find it, or it was disabled and in repair each time we've tried.

And yet, this does show me there are a couple of caches we still need to get near us.........when the weather cools off.

the nearest on my list that hasnt been claimed is a multi which I've been working on in stages. Another is one I had DNF on & havent had a chance to go back to. two are part of a series in a park and I want to give myself an afternoon to go after them all in one attempt. the other 16 are all in NY. I'm not going to NY just to geocache, period. I rarely if ever have a reason to go to NY and if I do, I'm not going to be geocaching. Ergo, I will always have a lot of Ny caches on my nearest list.

>shrug<

(14) The Haunted Hospital - 3.6 miles - From the cache description: "I THINK THERE IS ENOUGH IN THE REAL WORLD TO KEEP ME SCARED, LIKE ASBESTOS, BROKEN GLASS, JAGGED METAL AND PAINT HUFFERS AND OTHER PEOPLE TO BE WARY OF." Not in a hurry to find this one.

#1: that spot sounds right up my alley.

#2: how in the hell is this cache possibly meeting approval requirements? Isn't one of the requirements that it not involve trespassing which this sounds like it has to be.