What Was The Most Weird Cache Item You Have Seen

1904PirateCrew

I opened up an ammo box once and a voice came out of it. I jumped back about 5'. It was a talking Furby! Annoying things, they. Some guy takes in used furbies and fixes them up, kinda adopts them. He wanted to send this one on its way through caches. He even created a web site for them. I think it made it through about 2 or 3 caches before it was lost.

One of my caches was suspected of being a drug drop. The policeman who investigated was very understanding. He left his busines card advising me of his visit and a note to enjoy the games. This was the high point for visitors to this cache for some time to come. :ph34r:

WOW THAT IS CRAZY . IM SURE THE COP HAD FUN FINDING IT THOUGH hehehe.

TOOK HIS MIND OFF THE STREET LIFE .

THANKS FOR SHARING

Well, maybe it wasn't all that weird, because I've seen lots of them, just not in caches, but someone left a dirty sock with holes in a cache. I CITOd it out, but I really wished I had brought some rubber gloves. That's an idea, I may need to put some in my caching pack, just in case. You never know what you'll find in a cache.