Need Ur Help..

Lehigh Mafia

30525956-f249-4c8e-9d30-588faf9e6675.jpg

Please help us Welcome the Newest Member's of the Lehigh Mafia.. B)

This is where we need some help.. The human side of the Lehigh Mafia consist of 4.. So as you can see there are 5 baby's in the picture.. There is another one on the way.. So we will have 6 baby's and the deal was everyone got to name "one".. And as anyone with kids know, the agruments have already started between the Jr. Mafia.. Anyways.. This is where our fellow Geocacher's come into play.. We would like some help with 2 names.. We would like to have all the baby's named by the end of the month so, on August 31st, 2004.. After all names are in.. The Godfather & I will sit down & pick the 2 names.. We will post the results on September 1st, 2004.. So please help us settle this once & for all..

Thanks

Lehigh Mafia

Well the kinda obvious "Geoduck" springs to mind, this is after all a geocaching forum B) I am a Dallas Stars fan, and although we recently traded him, Richard Matvichuk is an excellent player and his name kinda lends itself to "Richard Matviduck" B) Let's see, time to just start listing where no explanation is needed...

Quackenstien

For those of you that remember Looney Tunes and Duck Dogers in the 24 1/2 Century:

Daffy

Tibbles

Donald

Binkley

Petunia

Howard

Dodgers

Igor

Oddjob

Any number of combo names:

Starsky & Hutch

Yin & Yang

Peanut Butter & Jelly

Thunder & Lightning

Wind & Rain

OK I am going to shut up now before anyone else thinks I am thinking wayyyyyyy to hard about this post... ;)

It is a very funny topic to share with other geocachers but is not related to geocaching and it has no sence post it in Getting Started.

I understand that we need to discuss everything in this life, but is not suitable here.

We have the Abject Sillines for this porpuse.