Henderson, Nv "the Simpsons" House...

Sparrowhawk

hm... i read a short article on this way back when. (time for kids magazine) the one thing that kinda bugged me was that... well... why not have the house in springfield, illinois?

but as far as virtual is concerned, i think (not sure, since i havent done, or even seen a virtual cache near me) that you would need permission from the owners of the house, if you were to go inside, or something like that. i dont know.

me = shutting up now.

hm... i read a short article on this way back when. (time for kids magazine) the one thing that kinda bugged me was that... well... why not have the house in springfield, illinois?

Actually it would be more appropriate to have the house in Springfield, Oregon, since that was the inspiration for the name to start with. The Simpson's creator grew up in Oregon.

Actually it would be more appropriate to have the house in Springfield, Oregon, since that was the inspiration for the name to start with. The Simpson's creator grew up in Oregon.

It would also be more appropriate to be located in Springfield, Oregon, because it would be closer to me B)

Well, the house is still there, but it's just a pretty much a typical tract home now. I regret that the photos didn't come out, perhaps I will try again. There is absolutly nothing that distiguished this house from the other homes in the area. The exterior of the house is the one in all the photos, but it has been painted to match the neighborhood. The Simpson's house is no longer what was in the press relaeses. Dang it. As a note, there is a new cache about 800 feet from the house Hidden Park by Silverbowl (if you want an idea of just where it is). No true virtual to be made there.