Something Funny (i Assume)...

hedberg

I wanted to make Tahu Nuvas morning a little bit better, so instead of sending the Standard 1A reviewer email "Can you take a look at my new cache?" did I choose to use the wellknown translater that Nick&Ali used in this forum a couple of months ago.

First I write an original text in Swedish, translated it into Finnish. I don't know Finnish, but I can imagine how stupid the text became (due to the fact that the translator doesn't do a good job!).. Then I translated it Swedish-English, Swedish-English-Finnish and Swedish-English-Swedish.

So here is it.. I hope it is funny in Finnish, because it is really funny in English and Swedish..

Hej Olli,

nu kommer du säkert att få ett gott skratt då jag använder den ökända översättaren. :o

Har du lust att slänga ett öga på GCJQMC, eventet som du bad mig vänta med tills mitten av augusti.

Hoppas detta var underhållande :lol::huh::o

Ha en bra dag, och fortsätt med det ypperliga arbete du gör som reviewer...

/Claes

Hi Olli , kas noin olen ennättävä yous varmasti että epätasainen ainoa gott nauraa d-kirjain itse soveltava huonomaineinen kerätä.:o Hankkia te halu että aaltoilla ainoa katse p GCJQMC , tapahtuma koska yous kylvettää we kytätä avulla ennen kuin keski- -lta korkea. Odottaa nyt kuluva joka underhllande ;):P:D Hankkia hyvä days , ja keskeytymätön avulla erinomainen asia yous ajaa koska arvostella. /Claes

Hi Olli , now am arriving yous certainly that ragged one gott laugh d self applies the notorious compilers.B) Have you pleasure that toss one eyes p GCJQMC eventet as yous bath me wait with until mid of august. Hope this each underhllande :D:) :) Have a good days , and continues with the superb job yous do as reviewer. /Claes

Hi Olli , kas noin olen ennättävä yous varmasti että epätasainen ainoa gott nauraa d-kirjain itse soveltava huonomaineinen kerätä :) Hankkia te halu että aaltoilla ainoa katse p GCJQMC tapahtuma koska yous kylvettää we kytätä avulla ennen kuin keski- -lta korkea. Odottaa nyt kuluva joka underhllande :) :) :) Hankkia hyvä days , ja keskeytymätön avulla erinomainen asia yous ajaa koska arvostella. /Claes

Hej Olli , nu ankommer du ja så pass trasig en fått skratt d jag applicera den ökänd kompilatörerna :) Har du välbehag så pass kasta en öga engelsk mynt GCJQMC händelsen så du bad jag vänta med till mitt av augusti. Hoppas den här var underhllande :) :) :) Gråta ut dag , och fortsätt med det storartad arbete du gör som anmälaren. /Claes

And if you can't understand, here is an manual translation into English:

Hi Olli,

I think that you will get a good laugh now because I am using the notorius translater.

Can you please take a look at GCJQMC, the event that you asked me to wait until the middle of august with.

I hope this was entertaining

Have a nice day, and keep up the excellent work you are doing as a reviewer!

/Claes

(Quick translation.. Might be some smaller errors, but you will see what it is all about. Can now any Finns please tell me what the two finnish translations is about!)

First I write an original text in Swedish, translated it into Finnish. I don't know Finnish, but I can imagine how stupid the text became (due to the fact that the translator doesn't do a good job!).. Then I translated it Swedish-English, Swedish-English-Finnish and Swedish-English-Swedish.

(Quick translation.. Might be some smaller errors, but you will see what it is all about. Can now any Finns please tell me what the two finnish translations is about!)

These translators are really tragicomical. Unfortunately I need to tell that the Finnish translation goes beoynd my imagination.

But your study did reveal something about the nature of the translator. Obviously it internally translates everything first into English and then to the wanted language. The result of Swedish-Finnish equals excactly to the result of Swedish-English-Finnish.

I played the translater a joke later that day. I wanted to translate the sentence:

"I can't f-cking translate that!" from english to english (!).

And the result was:

"IMMATERIALITY can't f-cking interpret special!"

Okay... english to english should result in the exact words... But no, not here... B)