Beginner Looking For An Etrex Legend

srburk

It doesn't hurt to ask... but is there anybody out there interested in selling me a Garmin ETrex Legend for $100.00? I know this is low but thats really all I can afford right now. I know Camping World was mentioned as having some but these are all sold out.

I've found a couple of geocaches with my brother's Garmin V but for some reason, he won't let me keep it forever... :o

I did some shopping and feel that the Garmin ETrex Legend is as close to the Garmin V that I'm going to get. It has the basemaps plus I can do street detail if I want.

I would be willing to pay via PayPal about $100. Please email srburk@yahoo.com if interested.

Scott

srburk@yahoo.com

my best suggestion would be to watch ebay, and maybe the garage sale forum here, but I'm not sure you'll find a legend for $100, maybe 120-150 and up.

Not to discourage you too much, but the base map isn't all the good on any of the gps ive seen (V and legend). They have interstates and major highways for the area. I mean your not trying to compare legend basemap with V using city select or similar are you? because that might be a little disapointing.

If I were you I would go for the Etrex Vista which you can get at office max's website for $169 and with the a $20 coupon :

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/pro...gcfkmdffidffj.0

It makes it $149 +tax (FREE shipping)

It is a wonderful deal and it is $100 lower than anywhere else...I would act fast though...I believe it is an error that they made...who knows how long it will be before they find the error. I ordered one myself...it is cheaper than the Legend!!!!

Zach