Illinois Cachers?

Kyul_and_Carbon

We're at the point that we either need to hide more caches in our area or start traveling.  My vote is for more caches!

Do like I do - live on the coast in Alabama and travel home to Decatur every month or so. :rolleyes: We lost most of our caches in this area due to hurricane Ivan so I look forward to coming up in a few weeks and freezing in 30 degree weather (BRRR!!! :unsure: ) while looking for the latest caches.

There's a new geocaching group being formed in Central Illinois.  The first event has been announced: NORMAL Breakfast Cache

I'd love to join, but can I? I live in Bloomington, but my dad lives in Marion and that's where I do all my geocaching.

Sorchah - check out Central Illinois Geocachers Association. We had our first event in Bloomington, IL this past November. We did a CITO event in Pekin. Our next event is scheduled for sometime in March to be held in Decatur. Board members hail from Bloomington, Peoria, Decatur, Pontiac, Springfield etc.

:lol: Sorry I'm from Carterville, (deep south) Have not done my first hunt yet, but getting ready, just downloaded my first coordinates in my e-trex legend. My wife told me last nite that she would like to go with me, this sounds like fun. Hope to here from someone from southern Illinois too.............

Let me see ..............born and raised in Litchfield, moved to illinois largest lake(carlyle) wife starting new job in urbana , I suppose you could say i'm JUST from Illinois....... :huh: ..........BTW the wife is a traveling nurse. I wander what I am going to do during the dayHMMMMMMMM GEOCACHING perhaps :huh: