Jeremy, I Don't Have A Complaint.

fly46

I've been reading the messages in this forum, and I just want to say that I love ya to death for all the hard work you do and dedication that you have to this site to keep it running fairly smoothly for all of us.

Yeah, I know it's your job, but you must like it an awful lot to put up with us instead of going caching all the time like alot of us do.

Thanks fly46! It's nice to get the occasional positive post.

However, keep the negative ones coming too. If I hear nothing I worry no one is using the site.

Jeremy, even if someone doesn't complain can you still see if the site is working or not... Just keep an eye for various messages such as "Database error" :)

Keep up the good work!

I've been reading the messages in this forum, and I just want to say that I love ya to death for all the hard work you do and dedication that you have to this site to keep it running fairly smoothly for all of us. 

Yeah, I know it's your job, but you must like it an awful lot to put up with us instead of going caching all the time like alot of us do.

I agree fully. Yes there are some things that I would like to see different (such as virt caches) but this place is FUN! I check it MULTIPLE times a day and cache as much as I can. Once my 15 month old starts to walk more...LOOK OUT!!! Here we come!

For the people that are not members...Remember how much this costs you.

And for the cachers that ARE members...remember how LITTLE this costs you.

Keep up the good work,

Kayakanimal

Edited by kayakanimal

I would like to agree with all of the above!

I would also like to say that it's WONDERFUL that TPTB are actually ON the forums and respond to questions, complaints, etc. I "know" that if I had a problem, someone "human" would answer it - not an anonymous voice from above, but someone with a real account, etc. That's NOT typical on the other boards that I frequent!

So, a big thanks from a newbie too! :o

Yes, good job maintaining the site... I feel for you... as I see it is done in VB.net (yech!). Saw some .net errors coming up on the page today which I haven't seen before.

Anyways, if it were me (and it isn't and I know I should shutup), I would make the site using PHP and postgresql running on linux server with apache.

Thanks fly46! It's nice to get the occasional positive post.

However, keep the negative ones coming too. If I hear nothing I worry no one is using the site.

Or that they can't log on :D (insert rimshot here)

Sorry, couldn't resist, it was just too easy. :D

Seriously, this is my kind of thread, I think this is a fantastic site, the most fun hobby I've ever had, and the best $3 a month I ever spent! For this pittance, I get a reliable, accurate, easy to use website to fuel a maddening addiction!

Thanks Jeremy and all y'all (southern for youz guys), I hope the site succeeds beyond your wildest dreams!

Let me also give three cheers to the volunteers, especially Tennessee Geocacher, who approved my new cache this morning in (I'm not kidding) less than FIFTEEN MINUTES!! :P:D:D