Dumb Question Can I Sue This Software With...

im am going to be upgrading to a meridian color travler kit gps package i na few months. I currently have a sportrak map. I am going to get the topo software for the my mericolor when i get it. BUT can i buy the software noe use it with my sportrak then use it with my meridian? im sure i can but i dont know if megellan would have some kinda feature to prevent you from doing that...

aj

I do not see why not I use my Magellan topo software on my Meridian gold, Sport track map and On m back GPS sport track color. By the wa there is a new version on map send topo comming out, it is called Map Send Topo 3-D

That sounds cool. It makes me kind of wish I had enough memory in my Sportrak Color to support it. I am addicted to DirectRoute and wouldn't want to give that up for Topo 3D.

Maybe when they come out with a revamped meridian color (one with a more modern, higher res screen) I will switch. I miss having expandible memory.

--Marky