Looking To Form A Worldwide Team.

5¢

Still: WHY!?

This is one of the fun games/sport/activities/hobbies (choose whatever you want) where you don't have to compete. Let us keep it that way.

If someone wants to join a team to bet the geocachers who have found the most in the world, then will always someone else bet them, and the spin effect will go on...

So I can't understand the reason why...

Still: WHY!?

Why not?

This is one of the fun games/sport/activities/hobbies (choose whatever you want) where you don't have to compete. Let us keep it that way.

You said it there yourself (I bolded it for you). If you don't want to compete, don't. You can keep it that way if you want. I know I will.

For example myself, I don't like the basic concept of locationless geocaching, and most locationless caches are IMO bit stupid and/or boring. I still don't feel I have to log them, and I simply don't. I still don't question other people why do they want to log them. Guess they think it's fun, and that's enough for me.

I also don't want to join any group to compete on most geocaches finds, because I'm not competing with anyone (but myself) in this hobby. What do I do? I don't join! It's as simple as that. If others want to have a little game by themselves, I let them. It's nothing away from me.