Looking To Put Together A World Wide Team.

5¢

Count us out as well !

We're happy with our total of less than 100 !

It's not about numbers here in the UK, it's getting out there and enjoying nature.

The idea of teams is just stupid ! What's the point in having a team of 10-20 people 'mass-caching' just to pump the numbers up ?

MoonHerb is a 'team' (Man, Wife & Dog) we nearly always cache together. There are rare occasions when Mrs.MoonHerb is otherwise engaged and Mr.MoonHerb and GeoHound.MoonHerb go out alone.

Get with the program guys, enjoy yourselves. forget about the numbers !

I really resent this... I really don't think it's fair if there are four people caching, finding caches seperate from each other, and all logging under the same username. It's like saying that my brother could cache and log under my name.

It's different for husband and wife/father and son/boyfriend-girlfriend teams, but I (for example) keep my girlfriend seperate as she does not go on all trips, and then wants to add her own stuff on the ones she goes on.

It is a numbers game to a certain extent - but what is being proposed here is not really what I would agree with.