Is There A Geocache Group That Meets

LITTLEDIPPER

have we got anything going in our neck of the woods (Lafayette)?

Not really. We did have an event last Feb. at Pizza hut which attracted a number of local cachers. However nothing organized since then. Of course this does not keep us from starting something up. A mailing list. A monthly meeting. Personally I would like to see us in the Lafayette area get organized enough that we could host a geo-event (dare we think of the InGeo spring picnic?) in Indiana's newest state park -- Prophetstown. Assuming we get permission, of course. It would be a nice way to introduce the park to everyone else in the state.

Enthusiasum on the part of one person does not go very far. Unfortunately my geo-buddy with whom I planned the Feb. event has had very little time for geo-caching for the last 6 months and thus we have done very little to get the Lafayette area more organized. If any one from the area wishes to provide some enthusaisum and push then let me know and I'll help.

have we got anything going in our neck of the woods (Lafayette)?

Not really. We did have an event last Feb. at Pizza hut which attracted a number of local cachers. However nothing organized since then. Of course this does not keep us from starting something up. A mailing list. A monthly meeting. Personally I would like to see us in the Lafayette area get organized enough that we could host a geo-event (dare we think of the InGeo spring picnic?) in Indiana's newest state park -- Prophetstown. Assuming we get permission, of course. It would be a nice way to introduce the park to everyone else in the state.

Enthusiasum on the part of one person does not go very far. Unfortunately my geo-buddy with whom I planned the Feb. event has had very little time for geo-caching for the last 6 months and thus we have done very little to get the Lafayette area more organized. If any one from the area wishes to provide some enthusaisum and push then let me know and I'll help.

Yeah, sounds good. I'd like to help. Who else is out there?

Well, it looks like Joypa and myself are going to host an event near Lafayette (Indiana, of course) on Oct. 24th. The last day our choosen park (Ross Hills) is open for the season. It is not completely firm yet however look for a notice in your search logs soon.

In the meantime I hope that everyone has (or had) a fun time at that InGeo fall picnic. It is going to be a beautiful day. Too bad I have to miss it. :blink: