Mowich Lake

Seattle Seekers

I wanted to let everybody know that I hid a cache while on a daytrip to Mowich Lake. I know it won't be showing up on your 5 mile radius searches and so thought I'd post a note about it. If you've never been to Mowich Lake before then this is the cache for you. It's a beautiful mountain lake which is glacier fed from Mt. Ranier. Their are incredible views of Mt. Ranier on the way up to the lake. The cache is called "Mowich Lake Baptism" (GCK9R7).

Here's a Park Map

Mowich really is a beautiful spot. As I recall you can drive almost right to it, then there are trails around it. Ipsuit and Tolmie Peak is a bit of an UP hike, but nice view. My mom said it pooped her out. I'm surprised she can even still get that far. I hope I can still walk around the block at 84.

Here's a Park Map

Mowich really is a beautiful spot. As I recall you can drive almost right to it, then there are trails around it. Ipsuit and Tolmie Peak is a bit of an UP hike, but nice view. My mom said it pooped her out. I'm surprised she can even still get that far. I hope I can still walk around the block at 84.

Yeah me too! Cool that she can still hike around.

It hasn't been approved yet, so I wonder.

Or maybe the approvers have other stuff to do.

Unfortunatly when the site is slow on busy weekend, reviewing caches becomes almost impossible. We typically have to wait until the server load is a bit lighter.

I don't doubt that, seeing as how I often have to wait until the weekend is over to log caches.

Didn't mean that as a jab at reviewers in any way.