Server Too Busy

as77

happens all the time the last few weekends - this weekend has been really good until tonight. Last night was slow but tonight is just dead and full of errors. Your best bet is to hang in there until tomorrow or early in the AM however your schedule dictates.

they have a lot of hardware - just a lot of caching going on on weekends.

I got mine in early this afternoon (California) but I have tried to do a little looking at some profiles as I work through the forums and can't do nutin so -- there are just too many people on right now - hang in there - can't get worse and does get better -

I've pitched in my $3/month...anybody else want to contribute?

I've done my share, as well! :anibad::wacko::huh:Oh Jeremy, can't we restrict the other sites from indexing us so much. Maybe we can have them do it "off peak" some how. This is getting real bad on the weekends! Almost to the point of giving up trying to log tb's and caches in a timely fashion. I've just spent 1 hr. trying to log in. SF1 :P

This is not a bash of the site, only info for the powers that be.

Friday night/ Saturday morning, at 1 am pacific time, I could not get on the front page...or if I did, I couldnt get to any other page. I kept getting a service error. I finally gave up and tried a different way, via another link directly to the cache I wanted to access and disable. I gave up trying any thing else I wanted to do on the site.

I didnt think 1 am PDT was a high traffic time. It was quite frustrating.