Problems With Pq's

Firehouse16

One just posted, called Riverside. I submitted two this morning at 7am PST. One arrived an hour ago and the other just showed up. Very unusual, usually it's just minutes after I submit them. I usually like to run a fresh query of the area I'm going to cache just to make sure I got everything up to date. Which I found out the hard way today, a cache had been disabled last night and here I am wasting 20 minutes looking for it today. LOL

Thanks,

...and I've received none of the PQ I regularly get on a Monday.

They ran, allegedly, but it's as if every one of my PQs generated between midday and midnight (PST) on Monday went into a black hole.

Tuesday morning's PQs have arrived OK though. Was there a problem with a server on Monday?

All 5 of your queries on Monday ran and were delivered to your ISP's mail server. I'll send you a PM with the log entries in case you want to ask your ISP about the missing messages.

:) Elias

Could this be related to the problem I am having getting any emails from Geocaching.com. I sent a emails to the contact email address explaing what My ISP had told me just wondering if this is related and the status of the Blacklist my ISP. says Geocaching is on?

what's up with that!?!

All 5 of your queries on Monday ran and were delivered to your ISP's mail server. I'll send you a PM with the log entries in case you want to ask your ISP about the missing messages.

:o Elias

Many thanks for checking, Elias, and for the e-mailed report.

One of the missing five did, in fact, arrive. I'll check with my ISP but, since subsequent days PQs appear uncompromised, I'll only be concerned if there's a repeat of the issue.

Thanks again for a timely response - much appreciated! :lol: