Premium Member Feature

monsieur sock puppet

I just thought of what i think would be a good feature for premium members only. the new format lets you go to your cache page and see the following

Watchlist | Geocaches (Mine) | Travel Bugs | Benchmarks | Member Features

Well i think we should add to that the catagory of favorite cachers. Just like when you click on geocaches you see your recent finds for the last 30 days, when you click on "favorite cachers" you'd see what your friends (or enemies) have been up to. all at one glance.

If you're going to change that, please also add MINE to travel bugs, just like Geocaches.

Quickview | Watchlist | Geocaches (Mine) | Travel Bugs (Mine) | Benchmarks | Member Features

It's silly to have to click through several screens to get your travel bugs, but not your geocaches. I'd even bet it's a quick change to make!

Lazy...maybe. Inconsistant...very much so. Why put (Mine) on Geocaches and not on Travel Bugs? Obviously there is no reason to put (Mine) on Quickview, Watchlist, Benchmarks, and Member Features because you can't "own" those. But you CAN own travel bugs and Geocaches. I say do it for consistency.

If you're going to change that, please also add MINE to travel bugs, just like Geocaches.

Quickview | Watchlist | Geocaches (Mine) | Travel Bugs (Mine) | Benchmarks | Member Features

It's silly to have to click through several screens to get your travel bugs, but not your geocaches. I'd even bet it's a quick change to make!

Ever thought of using "Favorites" or "Bookmark" for this? It's real easy to go there once, and click on ADD Bookmark or Add to my Favorites. Then it's only one click to get there from anywhere when your browser is open. Why bother TPTB when such a simple solution is available?

Cache Well