Can sombodey help me

Ozkar Wild

Take it outside. The GPS needs a clear view of the sky to receive the satellite signals. The first time you start it up it will take a while before it is ready, 5 minutes or more. When it is ready, it will say something like "Ready To Navigate."

If you tell us what kind of GPS you are using, we can give you more specific instructions.

rdw

Your GPSr needs to get to know you better I suggest you get it as close to your brain as possible and then think hard about it, for this task you will probably need some vaseline, and you will need to drop your pants.

Guys this Ozkar is a troll. If you read his other posts it is clear he is not serious here, and is just looking to stir things up. Read his thread about red meat, also read his profile.

ummmm....not sure what to say here....so ummm, well errrr, uhhhh, well I guess that's it.

[This message was edited by RAD Dad on May 23, 2002 at 10:56 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by OzKar:

I did that an my frend told me to look at he needele. but it point to my garage an here is no cash in my garage. so what s the deel?

Hide your wallet in the garage first. Then it will work!

Alan icon_rolleyes.gif

quote:
Originally posted by OzKar:

I did that an my frend told me to look at he needele. but it point to my garage an here is no cash in my garage. so what s the deel?

Hide your wallet in the garage first. Then it will work!

Alan icon_rolleyes.gif