Etrex Legend On Sale

Pyewacket

Just thought I'd let you peeps know that Camping World has the Etrex Legend on sale for $99.97 (regularly $221.11), with $1 shipping on orders over $75. I'm not interested, but that sounded like a really decent price to me for a GPSr...especially when you factor in the included maps and PC cable. Maybe one you will be able to jump on it.

Actually, it's cheaper than that. Here's the Link for it. You may need to scroll down a bit. When I saw it, it was at 89 bucks

To get that price, you have to be a member of CW's Presidents Club. Membership costs $20/year and entitles you to a 10% discount on all purchases. It's certainly worth it if you think you'll be spending an additional $100 on camping or RV supplies in the next year.

that sounded like a really decent price to me for a GPSr...especially when you factor in the included maps and PC cable. Maybe one you will be able to jump on it.

It *is* a good price, but just an FYI, it doesn't include the mapping software. It has a basemap built in, but that's pretty limited. Real maps will cost you another $100.

It *is* a good price, but just an FYI, it doesn't include the mapping software. It has a basemap built in, but that's pretty limited. Real maps will cost you another $100.

Oops...I meant to say mapping capability, not software. I had a headache when I typed the OP. And, I was aware that the Legend would cost $89 and change for club members, but the higher price is for common-folk peeps, like me. :lol:

Thanks! Whether your a club member or not, it's the best deal I've found for these at present, especially considering the dollar shipping and no tax. I just ordered one. I actually debated getting two and reselling one on ebay as I see them going for upwards of $150.

Any ideas how long this sale will run?

I deleted the email with the sale dates listed, but I think it said it's a 3 to 4 day sale. At that price, I'd think they run out of stock before the sale is over. If you're in the market for that model, it's a bargain if you have the fundage.

Any ideas how long this sale will run?

I deleted the email with the sale dates listed, but I think it said it's a 3 to 4 day sale. At that price, I'd think they run out of stock before the sale is over. If you're in the market for that model, it's a bargain if you have the fundage.

See that doesn't give much time to tell that many people :rolleyes:

Well, at least two people got their orders in, so I'm tickled for them. I don't have any control over how long the sale lasts, but I posted the link to the Legend as soon as I saw it. Don't shoot the messenger. :ph34r:

:rolleyes: I need to get my target practice in somehow :unsure:

Some friends have been bragging that they bought a used Etrex Legend from a fellow at work...they paid him $100. Tickled we could get a new one for the same price. Ordered one last night. Thanks :anibad:

Power

Edited by power

Thanks for that tip. I could use a second one!

I tried to place an order, but their server keeps timing out and I am getting errors. Oh well, may try to call in an order

***update***

No problem placing the order by phone!

Edited by RickIII

Bought one 8/12 when I first saw your announcement...Campworld called me the following day to verify I ordered they said the response was overwelming. Yeah, now I can try Geocaching! Thx...Any suggestions on software, accessories, etc......