Is Nudecacher Considered A "locationless"?

SamLowrey

(Now, now, I did say "schtick" - keep it clean)

How many cachers do we have that have a unique. er ah, style/uniform? I remember one guy who had some spandex suit he went caching in. Is he still around?

Maybe someone can adopt the opposite idea of nudecacher and cache in a 3-piece suit! ;)

Yeah I've done one... And it was a FTF!! What the heck.

144727_200.JPG

Stanley's Revenge Cache

Now what's the fun in caching nude if you're only going to show pictures that you could take by simply being topless? ;)

WARNING: The following part of the post is being made after very little sleep and while I don't feel well.

Note to the nude cachers out there: It's probably *not* a good idea to show up in the front yard without clothing. My caches are probably not clothing optional, more like clothing mandatory.

Now then, for anyone who's not old and gross looking, fill out the appropriate form and I'll decide whether or not to give you the cords to nude cache in a more appropriate place, such as my bedroom. ;)

And, since the guy in spandex scares me, I'll return you to your regularly scheduled geocaching discussion.

Maybe someone can adopt the opposite idea of nudecacher and cache in a 3-piece suit!  :P

Not quite a 3-piece suit (I don't think I have ownered one of those for more than 20 years!) but I do wear business attire fairly frequently when I grab a cache between meetings. I even have a suit that will fly for most business meetings but is old enough that if it gets ruined, I wouldn't be upset.

Here's a shot from a cache camera:

002_2.jpg

Looks like Tripod isn't into my in-line pic so here's the link. Top row, fourth from left.

Here's one from my camera using the self-timer at another cache:

2044887_700.jpg

As to NudeCacher, I think he is funny and the pics I've seen have been done in a way that few should be offended. My forearm is itching enough from some poison ivy that I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I cached nude! :mad:

George

Edited by Dad and the Dynamic Duo
Not quite a 3-piece suit (I don't think I have ownered one of those for more than 20 years!) but I do wear business attire fairly frequently when I grab a cache between meetings. I even have a suit that will fly for most business meetings but is old enough that if it gets ruined, I wouldn't be upset.

Here's one from my camera using the self-timer at another cache:

2044887_700.jpg

As to NudeCacher, I think he is funny and the pics I've seen have been done in a way that few should be offended. My forearm is itching enough from some poison ivy that I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I cached nude! :mad:

George

Lookin' sharp, man! Now we're talkin'! We could bring a little more class to geocaching.

I've always been fond of the style a few generations ago where people dressed up more. Being "casual" meant wearing a sport coat instead of a suit rather than the modern version I would call more like slobwear (sweatpants, tee shirts, flipflops, etc...) Maybe it was colder back then? I live in Texas so it is hard to imagine people ever being motivated to dress that way for comfort, but they looked a little more classy in the old pics. Oh, well I better stop ranting.

Ok, were talking about active (both on trail and in forums) geocachers here. While I can see one geocacher can be afraid of another for various reasons, I don't think the way of (un)dressing is the most significant one. I wish we'd keep the loudest utterances to ourselves, especially if they're rude.

Still:

I think I would rather see him naked.

:mad::P:lol:

Some topless nudity from yours truly too (enjoy the nipple ring :mad:):

892672_300.jpg

Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns Thorns

Just out of curiousity-

Would those of you who are grossed out by this topic feel differently if it were a female hiding parts with the cache? (AuntieWeasel excepted, of course).

Most of the caches we find are covered in slime, bugs, worms, etc. Isn't that what they make anti-septic soap for?

CR is more prudent (prudish?) than I am. I have gone au natural at 3 cache locations now. They were all on islands or out of the way beaches, and I waited til after we did our cache biz.

Sissy

CR is more prudent (prudish?) than I am. I have gone au natural at 3 cache locations now. They were all on islands or out of the way beaches, and I waited til after we did our cache biz.

Sissy

Wow - I didn't realize that caching or hiking in the nude had so much appeal. It never occurred to me nor does it appeal to me. :)