What's The Situation With This?

Seth!

There were errors in your submission.

Scroll back up to the top of the page and look for a red * or something like that next to a field. That should indicate the field with the error. If you see more than one then you need to fix 'em all before the log will be accepted.

Zack

Fellas, that text I put in my original post was the ONLY thing that the server returned. No red stars, nothing. I mean, there aint much to fill out on a log entry:

Found It

Date

Note

I did it just fine (I've practiced over 780 times before!) yet it returned that message. I take it that this is not something everyone is seeing today...

- !

Fellas, that text I put in my original post was the ONLY thing that the server returned. No red stars, nothing. I mean, there aint much to fill out on a log entry:

Found It

Date

Note

I did it just fine (I've practiced over 780 times before!) yet it returned that message. I take it that this is not something everyone is seeing today...

- !

Double check the date. If you accidentally put a date in the future, the log won't go through. Sometimes I change the day, and forget to change the month, causing this to happen. You've probably already checked that though...

- !

I can't help you, since I haven't found a cache in like 7 days... <grumble, grumble>

--Marky

It turns out that Adrian's account was waiting for authentication or whatever it's called. (He's only had the account for 2.5 years. Maybe we changed the e-mail address.) Anyway, I suppose that must account for the problem, since it went away after I took care of the authentication issue.