Requesting Help From Anyone Caching Near Napoleon

"Paws"itraction

I have a TB, Where's the Fire (Station)?, that has been trapped in Fire It Up since early May. I take full responsibility for not giving it a "goal sheet" to travel with it; my only excuse is that I didn't even think about it, not having discovered the fora (forums?) yet and therefore not privy to all the good ideas that are out there.

Can someone that's caching near Napoleon, OH, PLEASE liberate my poor TB? I'd go rescue it myself, and schlep it to Garrett, IN for their Fire Department's 125th anniversary this weekend (August 13 - 15) but I can't make it out there in time.

It's been found and LEFT there by two cachers who both said "I'd move the TB but I don't know where it's going."

At this point I don't particularly care if it's moved to "where it's going" (answer: to have its picture taken with firestations, fire fighters, fire trucks...you get the point) as I do that it just gets MOVED.

Please, someone...have pity on my poor trapped TB...

"Paws"itraction

I'll do it :rolleyes:

I live less than 10 miles from the cache...I've already found it previously but I'm hoping to do some caching this weekend and I can grab it up regardless.

I'll even do ya one better. If you want to compose a small goal paragraph and email it to me, I'll print it out, laminate it and attach it to the TB.

How's that for NW Ohio hospitality :rolleyes:

Well, if you can move it further east, I could try to pick it up and move it on to Garrett unless you were planning on doing so yourself. I'll add it to my watch list.

For *Paws*itraction, is there a cache you're wanting to get it to, a person you want it passed on to or just a picture at the Garrett FD? Are they having a celebration and if so, what date/time? I can't make any promises as far as getting it to Garrett in the proper time frame (I will try if I get it picked up) but I could get it a visit at a local fire station as I'm a volunteer FF as well as a medic with two county EMS services. Would the TB be interested in visiting the EMS services as well?

I will try to check the forums but it would be helpful if any responses could be sent through our GeoStars profile.

GeoStars, that's quite alright - I just wanted it to move. It started out near Garrett, and I thought it'd be nifty to have it back here for their 125th, but I'd rather just have it MOVE somewhere. Its only goal is to have its picture taken with all sorts of rescue service people, vehicles, and stations. (And to keep MOVING, of course.) EMS would be GREAT!

Fire stations are sort of "first" on the preference list because it's a fire truck, but ANY service people / stuff would be fantastic.

And actually, your local people / place would really be better than the Garrett FD.

Team Hydnckr, thank you! Email sent.