Group Hunt On Long Island.

JMBella

Possibly the 28th or 29th of August if that doesn't conflict with Avro's Bear Mt Jaunt. If that doesn't work maybe sometime in Sept. If you're tired if all that mountainous terrain, then this is the loop for you. About 10 miles around Connetquot River State Park. I'm just about finished with a 9 cache 9+ mile loop. Add to that the 8 caches that are in the park already and a few that are just outside of it and you can have yourself a 20 cache day with no problem.

Connetquot

Ive been thinking about this myself sarting at the walking dunes in motauk and walking east along the paumonak trail to the light house theres not alot of caches at the moment but that can be easily resolved.You would also be able to jump in any where on nthe trail as it runs along montauk hwy you could do ten milles or just one.and you can't beat the scenery

Ive been thinking about this myself sarting at the walking dunes in motauk and walking east along the paumonak trail to the light house theres not alot of caches at the moment but that can be easily resolved.You would also be able to jump in any where on nthe trail as it runs along montauk hwy you could do ten milles or just one.and you can't beat the scenery

The eastern end of the Paumonauk is a must. Lets plan on doing that in Sept.

were you gonna hit the Jersey event - the statewide one?

I'm not doing that one. Had to back out because we were not sure what was happening with our vacation. What's the date for that again?

sounds good

I just have a question. If people go out in groups and the cache is found by one of the group, does everyone sign the log and get a smiley on the web site?

Yep, That's how it works. Sometimes one person finds it and pulls it out for everyone, sometime they just say they found it and walks away from the cache so others can find it. It depends on what the group wants to do that day.