A New Cache In Wales

Hi Everyone,

Many have asked me when our new Cache will be arriving, well "Miss WildTrekker" was placed today, Monday 9th Aug, at 11.45am, after a 48hour wait over the weekend for approval from the big chiefs for it to go live.

Although an average sized container of 8lb 5oz, we believe this will soon grow.

Mrs Wild Trekker also doing well and most of the credit should go to her for creating this cache.

Watch out for the special TB being launched in next 24hrs in celebration of this

<_<

I DONT THINK I NEED TO REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS NOT THAT CORRECT PLACE FOR CACHE ADVERTISING...

JOKE JOKE JOKE :lol:

Congratulations on the new arrival! :lol::ph34r:

Oy you beat me to it... I was gonna say that (in fact, I thought it until it got to the eight pound bit, hehe).

Very well announced!!!! and C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

Now we don't normally allow cache advertising here but I'd just like to stop any nasty rumours that either Eckington or I had anything to do with "approving" this one :lol::lol:

We also generally aim for a faster "delivery" time than 48 hours !

Many congratulations and when will her FF (first find) be? Could be a new record for Deego to note - UK's youngest geocacher :ph34r:

Well done

Many thanks for all your comments guys, they were printed off for Mrs Wild Trekker to read whilst still in hospital, she really enjoyed reading them.

Both are home now and the midwife has given the all clear for Miss Wild Trekker to go out and get her first cache :P

And to avoid problems with accessing caches at 3am with a buggy, she will be strapped to me :mad: