Nude Beach OK?

Team Giblert

No, it is not appropriate. Children make up a lion's share of geocachers and they don't need to be corrupted any sooner than necessary. Plus, most adults will likely not appreciate the surpise either.

corrupted? well, adults having a problem with nudist beaches seem very likely to have a major problem and maybe should seek professional help. if they have, their kids should be taken away from them for sure. only sicko' adults with corrupted minds, can think of kids (usually they are the first to run around naked, wether "nudist" or not) being corrupted! BTW, i've never seen any kid being born all dressed. so being "naked" is being they way we were to begin with..

Marvelous. An ancient thread gets bumped, and now it's a poo flinging festival having little to do with "Getting Started" in geocaching.

Just because someone has different social customs doesn't make them "sickos" whose "kids should be taken away from them for sure."

I will admit that I do have a "major problem" and that I should seek "professional help." The problem is called "geocaching." The "professional help" is a GPS receiver. Maybe we should talk about that.