You Write The Caption!

Groundspeak Forum Censor at Work!

I'm the photographer on that one. It took awhile to set up! "A little to the left... no... I can see a bit of it still... OK move up one inch..."

Thanks, Sept1c, for the chuckle and for bringing back memories of a very late night of cache hunting on the Vegas Strip.

Cesar's penis says the cache is thataway.

Part of my log on that cache:

There was all kinds of stuff just hanging out around here, and it was hard to figure out if this was the right spot, and I was also a bit disorganized, but I wood hope the hider allows this fellow member the find. Thanks! [:D]

0c237436-c3dc-4675-b8cf-04de0131a588.jpg

This just in….

Prominent Geocacher caught lurking in local Weenie Washing Park.

Just before local Geocacher Mtn-man was questioned and arrested regarding his activities, he stated “I was just looking for the cash”. Police Chief Septic Tank responded, “We have him on film in a compromising position with one of the locals, and with him admitting he was after the cash, the least he will come out of this with, is some type of community service. Maybe they (the courts) will make him do trash pick up”