Geocache On Wap.

Børten

God tag Borten,

i don´t know, what you like to do, when you want to use WAP for caching. Even i can´t take a look at the site you postet, because it´s blocked here in my office but when you only want to have a look at the cache page try this one: http://gc.info-miner.de/GCI.wml the relatet site is this one.

Unfortunately it is only available in german language. But perhaps you can use it a little bit. There is no registration or something else required.

Ha det and...

Guten dag Gernot!

The reason for the Wapping on Geocaching, is just a little back-up to the web.

I've sometime found myselv woundering about a cach, and with no PDA or Laptop, the phone can (might) to the trick ..

German isn't my strongest sec.language, so I it looks like I'd better consider a PDA or ..eh.. something!

But thanks anyway!

Hey Borten (or better Börten), good news!

I tried the WAP interface with a WAP emulator in the www and discovered, that it is in english. I never used it before and i thougt it would be in german. Only the description in the www is in german.

Perhaps yo should try it.

Edited by Gernot90
I opened http://rtr.ca/geo with my WAP and it worked great. This would have come in handy many times. It is convenient because you can check the cache page anywhere your phone has reception.

Normally, I like to have the printed cache sheet, but there has been a time or two that the sheet has been misplaced and I'm a mile from civilization.

I've tried this to, Its great when you want to announce that you have FTF :D