Temple Of Dung Revisited

Pharmadude

Back in August '02, several cachers made a joint assault on The Temple of Dung. I was unable to join them that day, but I made the trek a few days later with a couple of non-geocachers. As it turned out, I was the last person to actually find the cache. Five subsequent assaults have all been no-finds. For a long time now, I've been wanting to make a return trip, partly just to find if the cache truly is missing, but moreso because it such a great hike, and the view at the end is absolutely outstanding.

It so happens that this coming Saturday August 7th will be the 2-year anniversary of that last trip, and I am inviting all able-bodied and available cachers to join me

********* WEATHER PERMITTING!!*********

By that, I mean I really want to do this on a clear day in order to take full advantage of the awesome view from the top. Let's plan to meet at the Cypress Bowl parking lot at 9:00 a.m. And, (as the cache description says) be sure to bring 3L+ water, lunch, peanuts, Vibram-soled boots, camera, sunglasses, sunblock, swim trunks and a towel. (OK the last two are optional.)