Sorry if I missed anyone, my son's wedding rehearsal was today and I had to host the rehearsal dinner. It was lots of fun and a nice preview of tomorrow's ceremony. I've entered/edited all the avatars that I think should be in there. Good luck everyone, they are all great!

--Marky

O.k folks. Here are the rules.....

The entries will end at 8pm EST on Friday August 13th. After that time no more submissions may be entered or the current entries be altered.

Voting will commence at 8:01 pm est on Friday August 13. and will end on Sunday at 7pm est August 15, 2004.

If you send a vote before 8:01pm est August 15 2004 your vote will be null and void for the entire contest. :rolleyes:

Good luck to all!!

El Diablo

Dont want to argue, but is there something wrong here? :unsure:

The entries will end at 8pm EST on Friday August 13th. After that time no more submissions may be entered or the current entries be altered.

Voting will commence at 8:01 pm est on Friday August 13. and will end on Sunday at 7pm est August 15, 2004.

If you send a vote before 8:01pm est August 15 2004 your vote will be null and void for the entire contest. :rolleyes:

Good luck to all!!

El Diablo

Dont want to argue, but is there something wrong here? :ph34r:

You're arguing with the devil? You got balls ... :unsure:

Good luck to all!!

El Diablo

not arguing, maybe I 2 dum 2 understand? voting will start on friday, and end at 7pm on sunday, the 15th, but if I send one in before 8:01p on the 15th it will be void? please clarify for stupid little me.... thanks

Good luck to all!!

El Diablo

I see what you mean. Anyways it's a moot point now...so vote on!!

El Diablo

We have a 3 way tie between Amish Hacker, WV Dan and 2oldfarts.

This wasn't the runaway that I anticipated. 24 people received votes for their avatars. So it was a good showing by all. The 3 winners each received 3 votes apeice.

O.k. Now it's time for the run off. Please vote for either Amish Hacker, WV Dan or 2oldfarts. The voting will go until 7 pm tomorrow night August 16th.

El Diablo

Thank you for the contest and your votes....This is not to promote myself by any means...but since the other two were in color, I thought I would submit my line art avatar in color for you to see as well. I did line art at first because of the original contest rules.

In fairness I will post the final three together in alphabetical order

Good luck everyone :anibad:

2oldfarts

637bed54-438a-439c-972a-bfd02e4d3fb5.jpg

AmishHacker

36c97708-0025-4b2b-ae44-aa41fa629084.jpg

WVDan

96726_800.jpg

Edited by AmishHacker

This wasn't the runaway that I anticipated. 24 people received votes for their avatars. So it was a good showing by all. The 3 winners each received 3 votes apeice.

O.k. Now it's time for the run off. Please vote for either Amish Hacker, WV Dan or 2oldfarts. The voting will go until 7 pm tomorrow night August 16th.

El Diablo

Can you reveal vote totals?

El Diablo

Can you reveal vote totals?

I believe I did.

El Diablo

Congratulations AH!!! I voted for Joefrog (I like frogs) in the first round and then threw my support your way in the finals. There is something very mysterious about you... reminds me of the neighbor that never shows his face on "Home Improvement." Is the Amish guy in your avatar angry, stoical or what? Just curious.

Congrat's Amish Hacker

Just Wondering...How Much Would It Cost A Person To Buy One From You?

You mean you've never clicked on this link that is on the bottom of every El Diablo post? Hmmm, the site appears to be down, that's odd. Well, hopefully El Diablo will check it out...

Edit: Okay, maybe it's not completely down because it did render the front page finally, but the poor thing is limping along badly. Maybe we are overwhelming El Diablo's webserver. :)

--Marky

Edited by Marky
Congratulations AH!!! I voted for Joefrog (I like frogs) in the first round and then threw my support your way in the finals. There is something very mysterious about you... reminds me of the neighbor that never shows his face on "Home Improvement." Is the Amish guy in your avatar angry, stoical or what? Just curious.

I am not angry in that picture......just.......ready to hack. Having to live a life with out modern amenities and forced to hide my true self has a toll on the body. Always having to hide the GPS mounted in my buggy gets old after a while not to mention sneaking out to the barn every night to get on my Radio Shack TRS-80. My KD2BD 9600 Baud Modem is very slow and lends to my frustration.

If you like my pictures, I did go on vacation recently and have a few cache pictures. I will post a thread soon since most of you do not get to see my pictures from logs.

AmishHacker

How about mine. It took me like two hours to make it in my paint program. I know it might not be the fanciest but for someone that knows nothing about computers I thought I did fairly well. If I missed the boat on the contest feel frre to make fun of me.

Edited by Team Lyons