The ones fighting for my vote are Fenix6372 (that just would look awesome on a staff), Malystryxx (likewise) and Team Flying Dachshund (Dachshund is undoubtedly the dog. Period.) Are some of those original art?

I also like avatars from Perrin, Vargseld (isn't that rather wolf's fire than fire wolf in Swedish? :rolleyes:) and uperdooper (can't help but love Pink Flamingos :rolleyes:).

The ones fighting for my vote are Fenix6372 (that just would look awesome on a staff), Malystryxx (likewise) and Team Flying Dachshund (Dachshund is undoubtedly the dog. Period.) Are some of those original art?

I also like avatars from Perrin, Vargseld (isn't that rather wolf's fire than fire wolf in Swedish? :rolleyes:) and uperdooper (can't help but love Pink Flamingos :rolleyes:).

what, no love for the Pack Rat?

jk, jk

I also like avatars from Perrin, Vargseld (isn't that rather wolf's fire than fire wolf in Swedish? :o) and uperdooper (can't help but love Pink Flamingos B)).

So is that a partial vote for me? :D

Heh heh heh.

I'd love a hiking stick with my avatar, but I don't know what line art is  ;)

Line art is no longer a requirement. I'll add yours to the avatar database.

--Marky

OK. I changed my avatar to play by the rules. Add me to the list.

If I win, I still want the Duality of the Snooganesque SNOOG7.jpgSNOOG9.jpg on mine, along with my avatar.

If I don't win, I may just buy one.... Those hiking sticks are wayyyyy kewl.

I love a contest.  Please throw my avatar into the ring.  Thanks.

PS - if I lose, maybe I can win the Powerball contest.  ;)

Let me see ((juggle juggle juggle)) Powerball / Avatar contest, Powerball / Avatar contest ((juggle juggle juggle)) I think I'd rather win the Avatar contest ;)

The Avatar database has been updated with the latest. I didn't add Beta Test because I couldn't tell if they wanted to enter. If you don't see your avatar on the page (use the alphabetized list to check), let me know and I will add you.

--Marky

OK, Go ahead & add the oldfart into the contest. Maybe someone will feel sorry for me & I will get one vote... :P:mad: Please.....

Shirley~

O.k folks. Here are the rules.....

The entries will end at 8pm EST on Friday August 13th. After that time no more submissions may be entered or the current entries be altered.

Voting will commence at 8:01 pm est on Friday August 13. and will end on Sunday at 7pm est August 15, 2004.

Voting will be by email. Send all entries to JC364@aol.com.

Only one vote or email will be accepted. If you send more than one vote or email, or send a vote before 8:01pm est August 15 2004 your vote will be null and void for the entire contest. :P

You may only vote in this contest if you have posted to this thread prior to 8pm est Friday August 13, 2004. You must vote for an avatar other than your own. If you fail to cast a valid vote (avatars listed in this thread or on Marky's site are the only valid avatars.), then all votes casts for your avatar will be void. :lol:

In case of a tie I reserve the right to make the tie breaking vote or to put it back up for a re-vote. In case the winner has an avatar that I believe is outside my ability to carve on a hiking staff, I will offer the winner an alternative. :mad:

All decisions by me are final and not up for debate. :P If you argue with me you will be banned from entering any of my contest for the next 8 years and 3 months. :mad:

Good luck to all!!

El Diablo

You betcha, mine was created in photoshop, obviously not the text, thats just a cool tribal font I have, but the rest was done with painstaking tweaking and point/clicking lol, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to those sorts of things :mad: Glad to see I have at least one admirer!

I’ve never owned a walking stick, but I would sure be proud to hike with one of those you’ve carved up!  :mad:  They look really nice.  Great work!

Here’s my entry:

You probably didn't see my message earier in this thread, but I am only adding avatars to the database. Pick which one you want, if you don't want your current avatar to be entered, and I will add it. For now, I've just added your current avatar. If you change it, post another reply stating that you want your avatar updated. :P

--Marky

If you send more than one vote or email, or send a vote before 8:01pm est August 15 2004 your vote will be null and void for the entire contest. :lol:

Uhh...what's the time difference to UTC again? -5 h? Don't want to lose my suffrage because of a minor technicality. (Also, I hope the votes won't be counted in Florida. :mad:)

I already own a beautiful staff carved by the devil, so I'm not posting here as a contestant, but I want to vote.

Likewise. I know y'all would like to vote for the horns, but they're neatly carved on poplar already. :P

Does no one like poor little serge? He had his parents clubbed by seal hunters when he was a pup....(sniff sniff) :mad: I wanted to know if I can vote prior to that because I am gone all weekend and have no computer where I am.

Niss

If you will be unable to vote this weekend send me an email. I will consider letting you vote early on a case by case basis.

El Diablo