I like to have a bit of fun with my avatar, but I generally try to stick to the basic theme.

Clockwise from left: Traffic Safety Awareness Day, Cinco de Mayo, Sock Puppet Day, 4th of July, One-man Satellite Uplink, Canada Day, Apollo 11 Landing Anniversary, Tinfoil Hat (protection from the orbital mind-control lasers)

Edit: Should probably include an actual avatar-sized version, huh? 40a38a88-42b6-4384-a751-0fbe7449d46c.jpg

Edited by Seamus
Moo!

i like the cheesehead cow. :P

Oh yeah!...well, you don't live downwind of all that cheese and cow pastry. :ph34r:

i live in the country. the smell of cow residue is not unknown to me. i still like the avatar. :smile:

Would that smell be that of "dairy air"?

Bec

yep. dairy air it is. smells just like milk. ;)

If I could figure out how to get my avatar onto the page, I would submit it for consideration. :smile:

:ph34r: I did it! I am so proud of me! (Figured out how to add an avatar that is)

And it only took me half a dozen tries...Anyway, this is the avatar. Husband's is the same as mine, except his has "I" in the center instead of "II"

Edited by Neos2
Moo!

i like the cheesehead cow. :P

Oh yeah!...well, you don't live downwind of all that cheese and cow pastry. :ph34r:

i live in the country. the smell of cow residue is not unknown to me. i still like the avatar. :smile:

Would that smell be that of "dairy air"?

Bec

Wee, mon-sewer, and the French know it well, from Fond du Lac to Joliet. ;)

I was so happy to see this contest. If I created any avatar for someone that wins, I would be happy to try and convert it to line art for you.

Here is my submission. As you can see I took out the pockets and added suspenders. By the looks of some of the previous sticks by El Dialbo, flat color can be added. The shirt should be a light blue if color is done. I had to remove a lot of shadows and mess with the eyes and nose a little bit. I hope you like it.

It has been a dream of mine ever since I started Geocaching to get an El Diablo stick. It would be a great touch to my 1 Year Geocaching Anniversary coming up this month.

Color

c1ef6e9c-63bc-4dec-b147-0f04fd544f4c.jpg

Line Art

6bfb2067-40a1-41a9-ae4a-483231c1a462.jpg

Thank you El Diablo for giving back to the Geocaching Community. Good luck to everyone.

Just a note: I'm currently only adding real avatars to the database. It should be easy enough to make any of the images into an avatar by uploading them to your account and then selecting them as an avatar. I mean, this is an avatar contest, not an image contest, right? :smile:

--Marky

Just a note: I'm currently only adding real avatars to the database.  It should be easy enough to make any of the images into an avatar by uploading them to your account and then selecting them as an avatar.  I mean, this is an avatar contest, not an image contest, right?  :smile:

--Marky

Mine's not a "real" avatar? :ph34r:

Okay, I entered all the line art (or close enough to line art) entries into the database. I will attempt to keep up with the entries. Feel free to e-mail me if you think I missed your entry.

--Marky

Marky, Go a head and list all avatars wether or not line art. So far I haven't seen an avatar that I can't do...or at least come close.

I even did one of JC the puppy monster for mtn-man and that turned out rather well I thought.

El Diablo

Okay, I entered all the line art (or close enough to line art) entries into the database.  I will attempt to keep up with the entries.  Feel free to e-mail me if you think I missed your entry.

--Marky

Marky, Go a head and list all avatars wether or not line art. So far I haven't seen an avatar that I can't do...or at least come close.

I even did one of JC the puppy monster for mtn-man and that turned out rather well I thought.

El Diablo

Cool! Then the Subservient Chicken will enter the fray!

a11d8ff0-689c-4b20-9483-6d8822de364f.jpg

Okay, I entered all the line art (or close enough to line art) entries into the database.  I will attempt to keep up with the entries.  Feel free to e-mail me if you think I missed your entry.

--Marky

El Diablo

Okie doke. :smile:

I still need them to be real avatars (i.e. the image path should be //img.Groundspeak.com/user/avatar/<some weird number or guid>.jpg )

It's easiest for me if the avatar you are submitting is your current avatar.

--Marky

Edited by Marky
I still need them to be real avatars (i.e. the image path should be //img.Groundspeak.com/user/avatar/<some weird number or guid>.jpg )

Ah. Thank you for that clarification. I understand, now.

Do you want your current one submitted, or the line art one?

--Marky

Ah. Thank you for that clarification. I understand, now.

Do you want your current one submitted, or the line art one?

--Marky

Go with the 3-D version, since it's my actual avatar. Thanks!