Modification Reports Of Finnish Caches

Reviewer Niatpac Nagrom
Followers 2

Golden Section North and South have been edited.

It turned out that the number of possible locations in original puzzle was much greater than six. Therefore this pair of caches is no more a guessing game, but cache locations can be concluded from description. Thanks to Pekha from this observation. I cannot help but wondering why anyone didn't notice it sooner :(

Lowered difficulty rating by ½ star.

Disabled Navigation Mondrian Pic. On a maintenance visit I noticed the cache has been stolen. I'll take a new container to the spot later.

New container is now at the final location. I included only a cache description and a logbook (no trading items), since there seems to be some muggle activity after all, and if the cache gets muggled again, not much is lost.

Please make sure the cache stays covered somehow after your visit.

Siipien havinaa GCHZ3P is again disabled, this time the hiding place has been modified by the owner.

Some earlier logs has been returned to the container between my service calls.

I will try to find out if the hiding place will be available again or find an other hide close by.

Siipien havinaa GCHZ3P  is again disabled, this time the hiding place has been modified by the owner.

Some earlier logs has been returned to the container between my service calls.

I will try to find out if the hiding place will be available again or find an other hide close by.

Siipien Havinaa is back in Business with slightly changed coordinates, same style however.

Tikkakoski City kätkösivu sai Note:n jonka toivoisin kaikkien hakemaan suuntaavien ottavan huomioon.

Naapurissa oleva Pizzeria on joutunut kärsimään ilkivallasta ja niin omistaja kuin osa työntekijöistäkin ovat hermostuneita. Keskustelukykyisiä kaikki ovat kyllä tarpeen vaatiessa.

Varmistan pikimiten että kätkön koordinaatit ovat varmasti oikein.

Onnenkauppaa

Rasia oli kadonnut. Valitettavasti mukana meni TB NRG Green Fork.

Nyt paikalla on uusi 0,5 litran Curver. Vaihtotavaraa ei ole paljon, koska säilyminen on epävarmaa: teepussinkuivaaja ja pullonsulkija.

The cache box was missing. Now there is new 0,5 liter Curver.

Treffikätkö

Huoltokäynti. Loota oli kyljestä murtunut, sisältö suhtkoht OK, lokivihko hieman nihkeä. Vaihdoin rasian 1,2 litran Curveriin.

Maintenance visit. The box was a little bit broken. Now there is a new 1,2 liter Curver.