Cache Contents Depletion.

My only problem with micro caches is they are usually put where a trad cache would be too obvious. But this means micros quite often get trashed as they are found by muggles. However, it's amazing what you can get in a micro and I do smile at the various methods of folding the log books and also in seeing how small you can write with a blunt HB.

but do people feel 'cheated' by micros? Are they a second-class cache?

If I go caching away from home I will just ignore them. If they come up on my 'nearest' list I will grudgingly do them. No TBs, no logbook stories, no swaps (depending on size obvioulsly) - IMO definately second class. While the location might make up for those shortcomings it is usually impossible to tell before setting off.

Roolku

Team S-J:

....micro caches is they are usually put where a trad cache would be too obvious.

One would imagine so Team S-J ???....however, I have experienced quite a number of not only micro caches but some very very small so called 'regular' caches that could quite easily have been replaced by a decent size of container....which makes one wonder if it is a case of 'I've bought it ... so I'll use it' principle that is being applied rather than any location considerations ???

Roolku:

No TBs, no logbook stories, no swaps (depending on size obvioulsly) - IMO definately second class. While the location might make up for those shortcomings it is usually impossible to tell before setting off.

Exactly my sentiments :cry:

(see... we can agree on some things ;):lol::lol: )

Ullium.