???dumb ??

zimsworld

you posted notes instead of retrieving them. It’s an easy oops if you are using a mouse with a scroll wheel.

It's happened to me when I've made a log type selection and then tried to scroll down the page causing the selection to change.

Have fun!

Sidenote: You're new to this with a register date of 2002? What in the world have you've been doing all this time!? <_<

Edited by Elf Danach

Forget what I said before, it looks like there is something funky going on.

for Spirit of Route 66 it looks like Team Min Dawg hasn't droped it in the cache you found it in. I would delete the note on the bug page and grab it from Team Min Dawg. You'll then need to post a note on the cache page to drop the bug in the cache.

For Shrek Thirteen the previous cacher also hasn't dropped it, it doesn't show you grabbed it but it does say you currently hold it. Now how did that happen?

I see you took the 3rd bug without logging the cache or posting a note. Is that a normal practice for you?

Edited by Elf Danach

Sidenote: You're new to this with a register date of 2002? What in the world have you've been doing all this time!? just never got started always sounded fun but when i saw the jeep travel bugs i thought i'd try it .

for the rest i dont know what i did . i found all of them ,tried logging them and next thing i knew it said i took them. i left everything the way they were . mainly looking for the jeeps <_<

hi all , new at this, but i've have found 3 tbs and when i logged 2 of them it didnt say that i found them??? what did i do wrong? let me know thanks

Log a TB – How to,

1) Go to the cache page where you picked it up from.

2) On the page, click the name of the Tb.

2a) If you don’t know the name, go to this link: Groundspeak - Travel Bug Page then in the upper right corner, next to the tb icon, put in the six digit number on the tag that you have and press search. At this point you should have the tb page open.

3) Again in the upper right corner, click on “Found It? Log it! , this opens another page.

4) On this page go to the center of the page where it shows “Select One”, press the [down arrow button ] and select “Retrieved from XXXXXX. “ Or – use the grabbed it line”. Then select the proper date you picked it up / or use today’s date, then on the third line put in the six digit number from the tag you have.

5) In the comments field, you can write something simple as “P.U. “ = means picked up, or “Will be moving on, soon!”

6) Scroll the page to the bottom, on the lower right, click “submit log entry”.

7) It’s that easy!

Happy Caching! <_< SF1

hi all , new at this, but i've have found 3 tbs and when i logged 2 of them it didnt say that i found them??? what did i do wrong? let me know thanks

Log a TB – How to,

1) Go to the cache page where you picked it up from.

2) On the page, click the name of the Tb.

2a) If you don’t know the name, go to this link: Groundspeak - Travel Bug Page then in the upper right corner, next to the tb icon, put in the six digit number on the tag that you have and press search. At this point you should have the tb page open.

3) Again in the upper right corner, click on “Found It? Log it! , this opens another page.

4) On this page go to the center of the page where it shows “Select One”, press the [down arrow button ] and select “Retrieved from XXXXXX. “ Or – use the grabbed it line”. Then select the proper date you picked it up / or use today’s date, then on the third line put in the six digit number from the tag you have.

5) In the comments field, you can write something simple as “P.U. “ = means picked up, or “Will be moving on, soon!”

6) Scroll the page to the bottom, on the lower right, click “submit log entry”.

7) It’s that easy!

Happy Caching! <_< SF1

Yes, it is that easy when it works correctly. However zims stats show 1 bug found but when you look to see what bug it was there are three listed.

Shrek has since been grabbed by another cacher and dropped.

Spirit of Route 66 still needs to be grabbed away and dropped.

Zim, Do you still have Snappy The Photo Bug, CircumConUS racer in your possesion? If not you will need to post a note on the cache you left it in and drop the bug.

Edited by Elf Danach