WOO HOO

AuntGiGi

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

quote:
Originally posted by Spzzmoose:

Hmmm...I'd say you got a good answer. You must of missed the subtle but polite brush off.

Or maybe you didn't...

How's that crow tasting KN??? icon_smile.gif

KN? Sheesh If I have to eat crow at least you could get my initials right! Alas eating crow is an occupational hazard.

Can I be the ring bearer, for I am not worthy of best man! (Is that enough crow yet?)

Seeing how this thread will not die, I may as well play nice...YEP, that's enough crow chow for you! icon_smile.gif Sorry about KN...RK. You'll have to clear the ring bearer thing with AG...I think she has plans for her niece/nephew! icon_razz.gif

[This message was edited by Spzzmoose on July 29, 2003 at 04:07 PM.]

quote:
Looks a lot like Mitsuko to me. At least as far as the reaction.

I was thinking the same thing.

"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?"--George Eliot

MnGCA-Button.gif

quote:

ok AG how about instead of the ring tied on a pillow it's in an authentic ammo can. We can touch up the olive drab, freshen up the yellow military stencil and you are good to go.

No no, make a cache page for her to hunt for the ring. (Talk about trading down. Took wedding ring and left paper clip.) The guests could hide their presents and make the couple look for them.

quote:
Originally posted by Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking:

No no, make a cache page for her to hunt for the ring. (Talk about trading down. Took wedding ring and left paper clip.) The guests could hide their presents and make the couple look for them.

Or is it, "Found cache. Found geek at cache. Took ring, left freedom."

LOL

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by 15Tango:

quote:

I was thinking the same thing.

Definately came to mind, but I had forgotten the name.

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

_"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry_

What the hell is "Mitsuko"???

quote:
Originally posted by Spzzmoose:

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

_"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry_

What the hell is "Mitsuko"???

I'm curious too! No idea what Mitsuko is.

quote:

She was a good looking sock puppet. Somehow I had skipped the forums during that dark time.

If you look the name up in a forum search. You could probably find a picture or two and comments.

beat me to it RN!

Anybody else notice that there hasn't been any posts by AG since Mitsu... was mentioned in this thread?

"Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles. What do we live for if not to make the world less difficult for each other?"--George Eliot

MnGCA-Button.gif

Well, we weren't around for Mit**** (know from the markwell not to mention the name lest we be forever cursed), but this does seem kinda similar. We noticed that Mit was "born" on the 4th of July. AG was "born" on the 24th... Maybe in my addled way I am seeing more of a tie there than really exists...what could 20 days mean? icon_eek.gificon_smile.gif...and, Moose, gotta say it: You proposed to a sock puppet!!!!! And, AG, if you are real and can prove it, we will definitely apologize...

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.---Matthew 13:44

Matt & Julia

To view our online geocaching diary/blog, click here

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

- Jack Handey (aka Jack Handy)

Anybody else notice that there hasn't been any posts by AG since Mitsu... was mentioned in this thread?

That's cause she's been too busy posting over in the WWDN Soapbox...under the same user name with the same avatar...

quote:
Originally posted by MtnLion:

That's cause she's been too busy posting over in the WWDN Soapbox...under the same user name with the same avatar...

Hmmmm....Maybe she isn't a sock puppet. I can hear all of you now..."Don't get your hopes up moose...!" I'm still drowning in my beer... icon_frown.gif

Well, any definitive word on the truth about AG? Sock puppet or real? Or should her lack of input be answering for itself?

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.---Matthew 13:44

Matt & Julia

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

quote:
Originally posted by mrmnjewel:

Well, any definitive word on the truth about AG? Sock puppet or real? Or should her lack of input be answering for itself?

I request that AuntGiGi post a photo of herself holding a copy of today's USA Today. Seems fair since she is the only one here who has failed to prove her true identity, and she insists on continuing the inflammatory use of that darn avatar! I mean, really, are we all supposed to just let this go?

SARK HAHA

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0803/AuntGiGi1/?&sort=ascending&multi=2&start=0

These are various pics of me. Beware I have no makeup on today~ icon_biggrin.gif The second pic is of my right knee which is why I have not been geo-ing. The others are me on a medical mission trip to Haiti (I am a surgical technologist), with my dog, Rebel, my neice Jessie, In Los Angeles, NYC, Etc.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

AG, you made a major mistake showing photos of your knee. There is nothing that turns on male geocachers more than a dame who has cuts and bruises on her legs from wading through fields of nettles, thorns and poision ivy.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry

[This message was edited by BrianSnat on August 04, 2003 at 10:18 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by bodolad:

Oh... I was working up the nerve

to ask AuntGiGi out and then I read the posts

and realize she's already been proposed to.

I don't think my wife would've bought

"she followed me home from a cache. Can

I keep her?" anyway....

icon_rolleyes.gif

How about using a First Finder's Prize excuse?

I guess I'm now one of those that needs my foot surgically removed from my mouth, or, in this case, keyboard. I think the whole Mitsu... thing has me a little sceptical anymore.

MnGCA-Button.gif

Well, as I promised, AG, I apologize...welcome back!

Matt & Julia

quote:

I guess I'm now one of those that needs my foot surgically removed from my mouth, or, in this case, keyboard. I think the whole Mitsu... thing has me a little sceptical anymore.

http://www.mngca.org

Hey, that's cool. I know how the internet is a very deceptive place. Just shows you care about your board icon_biggrin.gif

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

quote:
Last time I looked, I was all woman, too.

That comment reminds me of a story...

2 newborn babies were laying in the hospital

nursery and the little boy baby looks over to the crib next to him and says "Are you a little

girl baby or a little boy baby?

The baby next to him replies, "I don't know...

how do you tell?!"

The little boy baby says, "Lift up your gown."

So the baby next to him lifts up her gown and

the little boy baby, looking over, says with a knowing grin,

"You're a little girl baby!"

Little girl baby: "How can you tell?"

"Cuz you've got PINK booties on!"

[This message was edited by bodolad on August 05, 2003 at 04:40 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Squirrel, The Rat, Hawkeyed Hunter and S:

Don't even have a clue how to put up a Avaitor, even if I wanted too! Squirrel

I'm still a newbie, but I think in order