WOO HOO

AuntGiGi

Congratulations and welcome to your new addiction! icon_wink.gif

I remember when I found my first cache and thought, "whoah, what a freaky clandestin secret this is!". I love being sneaky in the face of the rest of the world icon_smile.gif

Team Kender - "The Sun is coming up!" "No, the horizon is going down."

Congrats on your first!! If your have a Garmin Yellow I'll help you out if I can on running the critter. I'm glad to see another first find. It certainly does give you a woooohoooo! I woo Hoo ed a couple times myself.I think we all do, I still get a ruch everytime I spot one. Feel free to e-mail me with questions if I can help.

Congrats and happy hunting! It's a lot of fun. We're looking forward to cooler weather and being able to go more often and do more in a day than the heat currently encourages. icon_smile.gif

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.---Matthew 13:44

Matt & Julia

To view our online geocaching diary/blog, click here

Congrats on your first find. Like most everyone said welcome to the addiction. I was in your shoes a couple of short weeks ago. I logged my first find and have been going strong ever since. I'm hoping to hit find number 25 tommorow. Not too bad considering I've been at it for 2 weeks. Have fun and don't get discouraged. Try the easy ones first. I have a specific cache in mind for number 25 tommorow. It will be my toughest find to date.

"If you mess with a Porcupine you might just get the quills. LOL I just had to say that"

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Alan2:

OK I'll bite. WHo's on the right side of the picture?

Happy huntin'

ALan

My cousin icon_smile.gif Thanks for the compliment! I am blushing!

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"-James Dean

Let me tell you a story about photos cut in half. Thirteen years ago after I broke up with my post divorce girlfriend, my sis suggested I place an ad in New York Magazine's personals. As a lark I did and received about 200 responses, many with pictures.

One of the pictures had a very pretty girl on the left with the right side cut off like yours. It turned out that person was her girlfriend, not her cousin like you.

Anyway, I subsequently married her 3 years later.

The one on the left I mean.

Like I said, happy huntin'.

Alan

quote:
Originally posted by Spzzmoose:

Your a babe! Will you marry me?

I'm guessing if you want to impress her, you should learn how to spell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"A noble spirit embiggins the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

quote:
Originally posted by Mushtang:

Hysterical! Most womenfolk like their men to have some smarts to them.

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes

On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:

"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --

"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898

quote:
Originally posted by Woodbutcher68:

Just has the best looking picture!

Maps?!? I don't need no stinking maps! I got coordinates!

There's a fine line between Geocaching and mental illness, I just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Thats the GPS I have in your Avitar!

quote:
Originally posted by Mushtang:

quote:

Your a babe! Will you marry me?

"A noble spirit embiggins the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

Great, another spelling Nazi... icon_rolleyes.gif

well, let us be among the first to congratulate the happy couple... icon_wink.gif...plans for any little geocachers anytime soon? icon_razz.gif

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.---Matthew 13:44

Matt & Julia

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade Knight:

quote:

You still didn't answer my question.... icon_wink.gif

Hmmm...I'd say you got a good answer. You must of missed the subtle but polite brush off.

Or maybe you didn't...

How's that crow tasting KN??? icon_smile.gif

We agree...gotta see where this soap is gonna go...As The Stomach Turns... icon_cool.gif

Matt & Julia

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

- Jack Handey (aka Jack Handy)

quote:

Hmmm...I'd say you got a good answer. You must of missed the subtle but polite brush off.

Or maybe you didn't...

How's that crow tasting KN??? icon_smile.gif

KN? Sheesh If I have to eat crow at least you could get my initials right! Alas eating crow is an occupational hazard.

Can I be the ring bearer, for I am not worthy of best man! (Is that enough crow yet?)

icon_smile.gifCongrats Aunt GiGI for your first find. Now let the games begin. Wait till you hide your first cache and release a TB. You are now on the road to some great adventuers with a group of individuals that love the great outdoors and as you can tell they also love to shoot the bull in more than oneway.

Congrats again on your first find.

Be Safe. Good Caching. Hope To Meet You On The Trail SomeDay.

BASSETSLAVE

-----------

If you have the nose of a basset there is no cache that you can not find and you are never lost.

anibasset1.gif

Speaking of travelbugs, I do believe I have one of yours at the moment in one of my caches! Gotta get around to posting the pics with it...!

quote:
Originally posted by BASSETSLAVE:

icon_smile.gifCongrats Aunt GiGI for your first find. Now let the games begin. Wait till you hide your first cache and release a TB. You are now on the road to some great adventuers with a group of individuals that love the great outdoors and as you can tell they also love to shoot the bull in more than oneway.

Congrats again on your first find.

Be Safe. Good Caching. Hope To Meet You On The Trail SomeDay.

BASSETSLAVE

-----------

If you have the nose of a basset there is no cache that you can not find and you are never lost.

http://www.dailydrool.com/images/graphics/anibasset1.gif

Joel (joefrog)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for ye are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

LOL! AuntGiGi got this thread hoppin! Let the games begin! Going now to hunt! Gonna go ALL DAY tomorrow, if I can figure out how to get to the darn location to look. I know the coordinates but when I see the Mapquest map, I am the type of person that needs an address or road name to go on....Any suggestions? I am such a nerd! icon_biggrin.gif

When you get the Mapsource mapping software for your Legend (if you don't already have it), finding your way will be a breeze.

For now, click on the link to the Topozone and Mapquest maps on the cache page. They will be a big help.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry