Awesome Video Not To Be Missed!!

Wanna see the firat ever geocache being put together by the inventor of geocaching Dave Ulmer?! click here and watch for the link appearing in our news headlines banner!

This video is awesome! I got the chills watching it. Don't miss out!

best regards inuk

Word from the States is that it might be a re-enactment, but very interesting none the less.

It's 20Mb so broadband is advisable !!!!. And the bandwith on the download site is taking a bit of a hammering at the moment, so be patient.

Edited by SlytherinAlex

I've just spoken directly to El Diablo the editor of the US magazine with whom I've been working very closely over recent weeks. He has recently been in contact with Dave Ulmer and assures me the video is genuine. I've found the US mag to be of the hightest integrity - I believe them.

Follow the debate http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=76814

if you so wish!

Edited by Inukshuk
I've spoken directly to the editor of the US magazine who are hosting the video. He has recently been in contact with Dave Ulmer and assures me its genuine. I've been working very closely with the US mag and find them to be of the hightest integrity - I believe him. The rest is up to you?

Put me down as a geo-sceptic. :o

I'm a great one for conspiracy theories. Grassy knowl and all that. :o

There is also an interview with Dave Ulmer in an earlier edition of Today's Cacher